Most Memorable Moments - February

Yasmay Laetshi said:
Hayley we were undead, not evil. Well, besides those of us that were already evil....

exactly! just because you get randomly turned undead doesn't mean you're automatically evil! geez.. there's only a little tiny difference in types of food we'd eat thats all..
-Carmen

Triana_Devorjk said:
exactly! just because you get randomly turned undead doesn't mean you're automatically evil! geez.. there's only a little tiny difference in types of food we'd eat thats all..
-Carmen

Trust me.... since I'm the IG brother... don't listen to a word either of these two women say. They suck the blood right out of you when they aren't vampires! When they were vampires they just had a better excuse!

I think it would have been easier to say that when we were vampires... at least one of us was still good? Maybe?

It would have been fun to cut loose as a vampire, maybe we'll go for another try?

Barry

P.S. Just joking sisters, love ya both!

Oooh! Oooh! I wanna go along for that ride. I mean, come on, Solomon the vampire? "Solidify" "Dodge" "well, that's all the solidifies in town" Muahahahaha.

Jeff
wishes he could be evil, but the office was closed by the time I got in line

Balryn said:
Trust me.... since I'm the IG brother... don't listen to a word either of these two women say. They suck the blood right out of you when they aren't vampires! When they were vampires they just had a better excuse!

I think it would have been easier to say that when we were vampires... at least one of us was still good? Maybe?

It would have been fun to cut loose as a vampire, maybe we'll go for another try?

Barry

P.S. Just joking sisters, love ya both!

Triana_Devorjk said:
-Carmen

But I didn't called the gypsies evil! I called MYSELF evil. See:

L.E. said:
The thing with the gypsies turning into vampires was cool! OOG, I wished they?d caused more trouble though (as I said, I?m evil) (they could have totally taken over the town!)

I think the gypsies are quite the opposite of evil, and they proved this by NOT mauling the entire town

~Hayley

(P.S. Brad, you are SUCH a mime)

Solomon Maxondaerth said:
? "Solidify" "Dodge" "well, that's all the solidifies in town"

At the time it was going on, I'm pretty sure I was the only one in town with a Solidify memorized. How's that for ironic?

~Matt

L.E. said:
I think the gypsies are quite the opposite of evil, and they proved this by NOT mauling the entire town

When it first got discovered, everyone in the Inn nearly got it. All the gypsies were ready for literal war. From an OOG perspective, we had five of the towns most powerful casters in the group. (Mykell, Balryn, Derek, Kerjal, Yasmay) It would have been really, really messy. Not to mention that I walked into logistics and dumped an undefined amount of gold into what I lovingly refer to as "Balryn's Gypsy War Fund".

Everyone in the Inn can officially thank Krieger and Slice. If they hadn't stepped up and put themselves on the line it would have been brutal. (I still adore the look on Greg's face as he was trying to figure out if anyone there would survive).

The tension was great. (It wasn't anything like butter, more like quick drying concrete)

Barry

Every single gypsy was evil except Yasmay. My neck was like bent in half...EVIL VAMPS *sniff* don't do it again.

Back