Movies YOU watch to get you pumped for LARP Season.

Im debating if I want to try to do an accent for my character im worried about being able to keep it up for 3 days
but I watched Rob Roy love that film

FW

I've been watching a lot of Star Trek to get my Vulcan fix. All the better for Stone Elf motivation.

Admittedly it's been mostly ENTERPRISE since they have it on every day on one of my HD channels.

Princess Bride, any Robin Hood movie, Pirates of the Caribbean movies, The Brothers Grimm, Rob Roy, Braveheart, Legend, Hunchback of Notre Dame (disney), anything with Errol Flynn or Danny Kaye.

Brotherhood of the Wolf

along with a bunch of others, but that sprang immediately to mind.

LadyHawke -- One of my all time favorites.

Eh. I'd rather watch other movies than LotR, honestly.

the problem I have with lord of the rings is I like dwarves and that movie was clearly written by an elf with a vivid imagination!!!

FW

300,Legend, 13th Warrior, Pirates of the Carribean, lord of the rings

Although Lots more music is played.
Depends on the character :)

"Hi, my name is Ali, and I have character ADD."

zehnyu said:
"Hi, my name is Ali, and I have character ADD."

You have character ADD? How many active characters do you have? Zhenyu, Aislynn and Mischief. That's three. I think I can beat that. :lol:

For me: Kalaji, Telokh, Madcap, Gyps, Erethizon, Mithglin...and 2 more waiting in the wings!

zehnyu said:
Yes, I do.

You just have a more severe case MIke...a -way- more severe case...

-Ali

Oops...I forgot Jessamy (perm), Draugr (killed off to make Kalaji) and Hardy (killed off to make Erethizon).

I think I should make cartoon avatars for all of them. Do you think they'd all fit in my sig line? :lol:

Geez, Engler, you went and permed Jessamy? Oh man, I can't wait to come back in-game to hear about everyone who died while I was gone.

As for movies--Goonies & the Indiana Jones trilogies.
TV shows: MacGyver

Rogues have weird taste, tough. When it comes to music, throw on some MANOWAR and you're ready to kill. Hailing is optional, right Robb?

Back