Movies YOU watch to get you pumped for LARP Season.

Gee-Perwin said:
Geez, Engler, you went and permed Jessamy? Oh man, I can't wait to come back in-game to hear about everyone who died while I was gone.

He was killed by a giant tooth Halloween 2003. I predicted it, too. That was my first event back after Maria and I got married.

Gee-Perwin said:
When it comes to music, throw on some MANOWAR and you're ready to kill. Hailing is optional, right Robb?

oh believe me, i have the first 8 manowar albums on nonstop at work this week. sh*t is going down

Robb Graves said:
Gee-Perwin said:
When it comes to music, throw on some MANOWAR and you're ready to kill. Hailing is optional, right Robb?

oh believe me, i have the first 8 manowar albums on nonstop at work this week. sh*t is going down

Is Manowar where Patrick got the "Hail and Kill!" from the original Freejyn Horde?

Yes.

Hadn't thought of that one for a while. I'm surprised I picked it out of my brain.

Telokh_Amdo said:
Gee-Perwin said:
Geez, Engler, you went and permed Jessamy? Oh man, I can't wait to come back in-game to hear about everyone who died while I was gone.

He was killed by a giant tooth Halloween 2003. I predicted it, too. That was my first event back after Maria and I got married.

"We make holes in teeth!"

You got killed by a cavity creep.

it's strange but star trek does make me wanna larp. i am currently working my way through DS9 again and just got to season 7. I need to learn how to sew so i can make some cardassian looking armor and clothes.

It's the holodecks - the crew members were all LARPers.

Robb Graves said:
it's strange but star trek does make me wanna larp. i am currently working my way through DS9 again and just got to season 7. I need to learn how to sew so i can make some cardassian looking armor and clothes.

If you played a Stone Elf then STAR TREK might be more inspirational for you.

I made the mistake of watching Spider-Man 3 last night. Now I have the urge to beat the writers of that movie with sticks. I am frothing at the mouth to hit writers of a spider theme with sticks. I wonder if this will be bad urge this weekend.

-MS

Any zombie flick so many games where the town is overrun with something dead and your hiding in the woods or a single cabin Lol

Back