Music for the Deadlands

Flyaway Bird said:
Toddo said:
I was totally serious about Men at Work. One-hit 80s bands get me pumped.

That "Down Under" song WAS pretty damn good.

Yes, but Vegemite is terrible.

Utieties said:
The Paris Hilton album is actually really under rated.

Dude, it really is. That friggin single that came out a couple years ago was so catchy. Listening to it was like helplessly hearing a loved one getting butchered in another room. You don't want to listen, but you can't stop yourself, and then months later, staring at the ceiling at three in the morning, unable to sleep, you find yourself still hearing it in your mind.

Alternatively, Abba is always wonderful, particularly “dancing queen.”

And I was only half kidding. I have occasionally played dancing queen in my head during wave battles against the town, usually when I’m playing Skylar.

(Some may wonder “is he kidding?” But those who know me best suspect not.)

Deadlands said:
Utieties said:

Dude, it really is. That friggin single that came out a couple years ago was so catchy. Listening to it was like helplessly hearing a loved one getting butchered in another room. You don't want to listen, but you can't stop yourself, and then months later, staring at the ceiling at three in the morning, unable to sleep, you find yourself still hearing it in your mind.

And I was only half kidding. I have occasionally played dancing queen in my head during wave battles against the town, usually when I’m playing Skylar.

Nobody takes musical recommendations seriously from the guy who liked Jewel ten years after she was hip.

Shane said:
Deadlands said:
Utieties said:

Nobody takes musical recommendations seriously from the guy who liked Jewel ten years after she was hip.

Shane, I just want to ask you a question. It's a simple question, simple, yet pivotal.

Can you yodel, Shane?

Because Jewel can yodel, Shane, and she is awesome, and she's from Alaska, like YOU! And I love that little funky tooth that sticks out, and she lived in a bus with her mom before she made it big, and she doesn’t need to be judged because she’s been through a lot and still managed to inspire millions with her platitudinous lyrics and three, sometimes even FOUR chord melodies.

So you should love her, Shane, because she is amazing.

PS. But not as great as Abba, and not even close to the greatness of the goddess Tori.

Deadlands said:
Shane said:

Shane, I just want to ask you a question. It's a simple question, simple, yet pivotal.

Can you yodel, Shane?

Because Jewel can yodel, Shane, and she is awesome, and she's from Alaska, like YOU! And I love that little funky tooth that sticks out, and she lived in a bus with her mom before she made it big, and she doesn’t need to be judged because she’s been through a lot and still managed to inspire millions with her platitudinous lyrics and three, sometimes even FOUR chord melodies.

PS. But not as great as Abba, and not even close to the greatness of the goddess Tori.

Don't make me post the contents of your iPod!

Flyaway Bird said:
Deadlands said:
Shane said:

Can you yodel, Shane?

Don't make me post the contents of your iPod!

Go find a contact on the dance floor you friggin goth!

alana morrisett's "jagged little pill" is also very good for getting you ready for nero, I know all the words. And if you don't own Mamma mia on both blue-ray and DVD then you do not know good taste.

ooo, now that you mention it, if I listened to Precious Things, I'd prob be ready to kill everything I saw. Oh, and Jewel and Celine Deion are responsible for me not getting any sleep for my first semester in college. They need to never be played again. Now I'm going to go play some gnr to make my brain happy again.

Well i was born in Alaska and lived there for 2 years, but i definitely cant yodel. Maybe thats why i only like Jewels first album.

Jevedor said:
Well i was born in Alaska and lived there for 2 years, but i definitely cant yodel. Maybe thats why i only like Jewels first album.

Good enough...for now.

Back