My name is Finch

Finch

Dear Towns folk,

My name is finch and I need work fast. If there are any adventuring groups looking for another sword arm, I wouldn't mind trying out. I have a few qualities that might be a good fit.
Qualities:
1: Too fat to run from fights
2: can and will eat anything
3: handsome
4: will fight dragons
5: Hates mazes, and poison

hope this is in a language, as I mostly learned to read yesterday

Finch.

While I do not have a group for you to join, unless you want to learn Celestial magic, there will be plenty of work available. Looking forward to meeting you at the next gathering.

-Gideon

I would love to learn celestial magic. Reading stars right? Telling fortunes and whatnot? That could be real useful for a merchant of fine goods like myself.
It's hard to keep up with trends, adventures are extremely fickle. I really thought investing in string was going to pay off,but demand wasn't as high as I expected...
You wouldn't happen to need string would you? maybe trade for fortune telling lessons?

Finch-

Welcome to the adventuring life, I hope you find what you seek. I think that you'll find the adventuring community in this kingdom fairly welcoming. We tend to gather in the "town" of Valbrough, near to the capital city. It is a good base of operations whether you fancy yourself a mercenary or merchant. There is always work to be found, though after our recent campaign against the dragon, Bleak, hopefully little of that will include fighting dragons.

If you are in need of any assistance or direction once you arrive in town, please feel free to seek me out.

Sir Mathis of the Order of the Emerald Flame
Knight to his Majesty Lycergis, King of Dragonreach

So... No dragons for awhile then? Thank guda. Dragon fighting really isn't one of my qualifications... I heard some rumors your town slays dragons like most of us eat breakfast... Routinely. I am pleased thats not the case,no impending doom will give me time to sell some of my merchandise.
Speaking of... Have you ever found yourself struggling to keep the code of Chivalry close to you Sir Mathis. Knightly duties and responsibilities filling the day and your pouches? Why not secure some of those important documents with some of my fine string to your person!! The string I offer is both practical and pleasing to the eye.
How many strings can I put you down for?

Finch

You meet my qualities of a fine adventurer.
Here are mine.
1. Really okay cook that feeds these adventurers
2. Also not great at running but will be happy to hide behind you.
3. Kind of helped fight a dragon before.
4. Will buy string from you.
5. Might sell it To someone else for a higher price.

If you have any other questions I also tend to help to guide new adventurers. As a Tavern keep I've been acquainted with all types.

Safe travels, hope to see you next market.
Come hungry.

Collette
Tavern keep
Okay cook extraordinaire

Thank you so much my lady!!! Meeting a fellow lover of string is a much welcomed surprise.
Are you a merchant aswell?
I wouldn't mind comparing prices. That way I wont undercut you on cirtain items accidentally.
Do you know many Craftsman that come to town? I need to boost my stock with some more of the less interesting items like potions and things. I think it might increase my customer base.
Is there a merchants guild?

I have goods I'm looking to sell this year and planned on setting up shop. We also have some travelling merchants from time to time. We can absolutely compare prices because I am but a tavern keep, not a merchant background. In fact, if you'd like we can talk when you arrive because I would love to find someone to work with when it comes to selling wares. We have many Craftsman in town and when you meet the other adventurers Im sure many will be willing to help with potions and things.

I would love to learn celestial magic. Reading stars right? Telling fortunes and whatnot?

While it can be used to see the future, it is more commonly used to control the natural elements to enact devastating force upon ones enemies. If you are interested, come find the Celestial Society at the gathering, and we will begin your training.
We are also looking to employ scroll makers. If you want to branch away from potions and string. We'll even help you get a workshop set up.

-Gideon

Finch!
My name is Saro. I am part of a cool gang called the Moonless nights. If you like you can join. You just have to pass our initiation and come up with a cool gang name.

Saro
Nefarious Queen of Nowhere
Ambassador for the Frost Giants of...?
Defender of Zhool and his goblins

Finch,
I am Sloane. I have little offer as I cannot teach you anything. But if you have questions or need a sparring parter I am happy to help.

May the spirits guide your journey to these lands,
Sloane

Saro,
I would love to join your gang. My name will be Henchmen, because every cool gang needs one!!! I am surprised you admit your in a gang so openly,but it also increases the coolness vibe. Tell me more, whats the initiation? Do I have to kill a guy?
Sloan,
I am sure you have lots to offer! Dont be so hard on yourself, I don't know much so I am sure you can teach me a thing something. I definitely need a sparring partner,been awhile since I had a good scrap. I had to eat my brother awhile back,but he was always a good fighter.... I miss him... anyway what type of weapons are you proficient in?

Henchmen,
Seek either I or Thirteen out next market day and we will put you through the initiation.

Saro

Finch-

I am so glad you found your way to our adventuring community.

I will happily teach you anything I can and assist you anyway I can as well.

However I need to address the statement made earlier...
you ate your brother?!?!?!?!???

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Cyn,

You are in the business of helping Cannibals? Interesting. If this is true, I no longer wish to buy bread from you. You might be using special ingredients that I would prefer not to imbibe.

Naomi

Naomi-

No I am not and no I have not used special ingredients ...

But if he just misspoke I would help him- if he ate his brother for enjoyment or sport ... I believe I will have great issue with him.

I have never met a cannibal before - how is that even handled?

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Finch,
Why did you eat your brother? Did he taste like chicken?

I fight with long sword and shield.

-Sloane

People eat people all the time.
This is not a big deal.

Welcome Finch.

-Gideon

I willl buy 2 string.

Saro

Gideon,

It's not that common. You might be a cannibal; perhaps you'll be able to help Finch, then.

I might bite off bits of their flesh but I'd never swallow. I have standards.

Naomi

Back