My name is Finch

I would advise you to leave your racism at the edge of the mists.
While I have no love for Biata, I enacted my revenge the individuals, not the general.
The battlefield is a dangerous place for everyone.

-Gideon

Biata.... isnt that a kind of bread? yummy cheese melted on a lightly grilled Biata bread. I don't know much about a spirit stuff. do you think Clive would stink less as a spirit. I mean I miss him,but Clive was kind of a dirt nugget... never thought about talking to someone i have digested before, might be kind of neat!!! at least give me a chance to rub it in his face a little.

Well that took a turn...

Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Gideon

...is it racism when all knew growing up? When you grow up in fear and being hunted? When you see relatives and siblings broken, so much they don't remember you?
These are not individuals, who do this, but humans and biata. Ardos promises me to aid to stopping these humans who do this. Many have spoken, offered aid, and shared information of the biata.

I am attempting to learn to trust individuals. I regret to overtake this dreaming, if you wish to continue this conversation, I would wish to do someplace public like the adventurer's tavern.

P.S. Don't eat biata bread, unless you want to forget who you are.

...is it racism when all knew growing up? When you grow up in fear and being hunted? When you see relatives and siblings broken, so much they don't remember you?
Yes, it is.

These are not individuals, who do this, but humans and biata.
If that is all you look for, that is all you'll see.

We should definately talk about things, privately of course, no need to bother the whole town.

-Gideon

Finch,

You ate your brother? I'd like to hear about that in detail. Any side effects? This is important. For research.

Cyn if you're lying to Naomi and you're actually in the business of helping cannibals I'd like all of your bread. For research. Kind of.

Collette
Okay cook
Tavern keep
All of your should refrain from asking me what it is I actually feed you if you're this concerned about a guy eating his brother.

Back