Name that flick/song, etc.

So just name the movie or song or singer or finish the line and then its your turn. Since its my game I go first.
I'll make it easy for this first one.

"Life is pain. Anyone who tells you differently is selling something!"

The Princess Bride,

My Turn,

"No More Mr.Passive resistance, he's out to kick some ***"

UHF - specifically a trailer for Ghandi II

My turn!

"It's too bad she won't live... but then again, who does?"

Blade Runner.

My turn.

Yeah, well, that's just...like...you're opinion, man!

"Big Lebowski" with Jeff Bridges

next:

"You know, Mr. Bernstein, if I hadn't been very rich, I might have been a really great man."

Citizen Kane.

My own brother, a *&^*@, $%!-sucking vampire. Oh you wait til Mom finds out buddy!

-Ali

Lost Boys

"Sometimes you're better off dead, there's a gun in your hand, it's pointing at your head."

pet shop boys!!!!! (love the 80s)
east end boys and west end girls

"Thats what it ees chicks can't hold their smoke!"

dagnabbit. now Pet Shop Boys is gonna be stuck in my head the rest of the day ;p

"Breakfast Club" it was Judd, ¿neh?

"When he was nine years old he ran away from a fight. I saw it; I was so embarrassed I almost threw up. I said, 'I'm gonna make a man outta you if I have to break you in two tryin.' And, I made a man out of him. When he was sixteen we had a fight. Hit me in the jaw - a big kid. Haven't seen him for two years."

it was actually the geeky blond guy from weird science, 16 candles, breakfast club, etc. Anthony something.

marcena you can't put a quote in until you answer the last quote...gotta figure out where this quote is from..

"When he was nine years old he ran away from a fight. I saw it; I was so embarrassed I almost threw up. I said, 'I'm gonna make a man outta you if I have to break you in two tryin.' And, I made a man out of him. When he was sixteen we had a fight. Hit me in the jaw - a big kid. Haven't seen him for two years."

12 Angry Men

"I move the stars for no one! I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say, and I will be your slave"

"Labyrinth" - oh Brian Froud, you are less than or equal to two. good quote

ok, this is an easy one: "My God! It's full of stars!"

2001: A Space Oddysey

"Why buy the cow when you get the sex for free?"

"Mirrormask" oh, that's such a beautiful movie. didn't translate as well as it might from the graphic novel, but Gaiman is Gaiman

"When you have to shoot, shoot; don't talk."

ps. Jess - "Sincity" ;)

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
it was actually the geeky blond guy from weird science, 16 candles, breakfast club, etc. Anthony something.

Anthony Michael Hall aka The Dead Zone guy.

Mobius said:
"Mirrormask" oh, that's such a beautiful movie. didn't translate as well as it might from the graphic novel, but Gaiman is Gaiman

"When you have to shoot, shoot; don't talk."

ps. Jess - "Sincity" ;)

Tuco Juan Maria Ramirez <I'm probably missing some names there, but that should be close enough>
(also known as the Rat)
"The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"

My quote:
"It doesn't matter how many people I've killed. What matters is how I get along with the people who are still alive."

Back