Name that flick/song, etc.

¡Danny Elfman! "Oogie Boogie" oh, anything by Elfman is near and dear to my heart. from "Oingo Boingo" on forward

"Love is too weak a word for what I feel - I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F's, yes I have to invent, of course I - I do, don't you think I do?"

((didn't know anyone else here would like oingo boingo....:D ))

Mobius said:
¡Danny Elfman! "Oogie Boogie" oh, anything by Elfman is near and dear to my heart. from "Oingo Boingo" on forward

"Love is too weak a word for what I feel - I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F's, yes I have to invent, of course I - I do, don't you think I do?"

This is Annie Hall, I think.

"I am the virus, are you the cure?
I am morally, I'm morally impure
I am a disease and I am unclean
I am not part of God's well oiled machine"

Oingo Boingo: Insanity

Thunder or lightning
Something frightening

Bob Seger "you'll accomp'ny me"

"Snape, snape, severus snape DUMBLEDORE snape, snape, severus snape DUMBLEDORE"

Potter Puppet Pals?! Really, Maggie?:p

"Adorers came in hoards to lay down in her wake. A smile of sweetest flowers, but beauty slowly fades."

sounds like Goethe but I'm off ...so i think we're all stumped again!

Thanks to my roommate I can say

Dreaming tree

"You're a good-looking boy: you've big, broad shoulders. But he's a man. And it takes more than big, broad shoulders to make a man"

cymryc said:
Thanks to my roommate I can say

Dreaming tree

"You're a good-looking boy: you've big, broad shoulders. But he's a man. And it takes more than big, broad shoulders to make a man"

High Noon

"Empire" had the better ending. I mean, Luke gets his hand cut off, finds out Vader's his father, Han gets frozen and taken away by Boba Fett. It ends on such a down note. I mean, that's what life is, a series of down endings. All "Jedi" had was a bunch of Muppets.

clerks!!! i think...thats one of my favorite parts of the movie...i felt the same way!

"HOrrible!" "no i'm not, i'm hoggle"

Mallrats, I believe.

If'n I'm wrong, just ignore my new quote.

"There's such a fine line between a good man and a bad."

ChrisO (Feeling lazy on his quote...:)

Back