Nandayo???????????

But that would ruin the happy fun time of some characters. >:)

Well, if you want, I'm sure you could obtain the right scrolls and things... which would you prefer? Rotting corporeal, cold skeletal, or something ghastly and incorporeal? I certainly wouldn't mind watching the mayhem unfold from THAT. :p

j/k

Dave said:
Define "fix it." I mean, sure there are stories of coming back from PD, but not many are true.
Hey now... it's not like Balryn has ever raised one of his family members as a greater undead... or like the the last Laetshi who died came back as undead... or if the Laetshi have been vampires before... or that the only other elder Laetshi was an elder vampire...

*Cough*

Balryn said:
Hey now... it's not like Balryn has ever raised one of his family members as a greater undead... or like the the last Laetshi who died came back as undead... or if the Laetshi have been vampires before... or that the only other elder Laetshi was an elder vampire...

*Cough*

Yep, and we seem to even have brought the body back in fine condition, shouldnt even be an effort to raise it.

I dunno, but has anyone seen Diera around any time recently?

:laugh:

Solomon Maxondaerth said:
I dunno, but has anyone seen Diera around any time recently?

:laugh:

That's for me to know, and everyone else to find out... ;)

First, BRYAN, DON'T DO THAT!!!! :mad: YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK

Second, Barry, greater undead are practically alive, right? I mean they still have thier memories, right? And with certian rituals on them, nobody can tell the difference right? RIGHT??

So, we can fix it, right?

Solomon Maxondaerth said:
I'll put up the Render scroll to keep her fresh till we decide.

Good idea.

This was all some terrible misunderstanding anyway. Yes. And it'd be a good idea to keep her body fresh while it's all worked it.

Dear me...

In case you're not actually kidding:

You've met my shortsword... please don't force me to make more formal introductions to your kidneys.

Yeah, it sucks, but let go, for pete's sake.
(Oh, the irony)

-Gid

Don't worry, I'm mostly joking. ...mostly....

Damn. I was hoping desperately that this was some sort of rude joke. Like last time **glares at Brad** that I thought a major character had permed.

Anyone who has ever watched a good movie with me knows that I delight in a healthy level of overanalyzing stories, and, as a devoted viewer of this wondrous tale that we spin with our antics, I can?t help but linger on this dark turn that the story has taken.

So fine. Yasmey?s dead. I can accept that.
And sure people die. That?s a part of life.

...but this isn?t life, is it? It?s something far more complicated.

So what does it mean that Yasmey--a character that I believe embodied the human attempt to belong to the forces of "good"--could not survive? Is the attempt to be a good person, to be kind to everyone, completely futile? And in the face of whatever forces finally brought about Yasmey?s demise, does true goodness count for nothing? And what does it mean that, even in a world of magic governed by storytellers, things like this happen.

ARG!

All I can say is that it better have been a really bloody good death sceneand not just a bunch of crunchies out in the woods!

I feel better now.

Ellie al'Basteua said:
So what does it mean that Yasmey--a character that I believe embodied the human attempt to belong to the forces of "good"--could not survive? Is the attempt to be a good person, to be kind to everyone, completely futile? And in the face of whatever forces finally brought about Yasmey?s demise, does true goodness count for nothing? And what does it mean that, even in a world of magic governed by storytellers, things like this happen.

Careful oh ye player of a character with an innocent mind. Ask these questions to your character's self, and they will lead to more and more still...

...and she'll end up a bitter old shrew.

Though I'm sure Diera wouldn't mind the company.

Back