NATIONAL EVENT PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSED! STOP PAYING!

Re: NATIONAL EVENT PRE-REGISTRATION LIST

I had someone ask me what was going on for food for the event, is there a thread or some info started on that? Who's handling it? What if there are allergies or other dietary restrictions, who do we email?

Jessica Bender is handling food. And yes donations can be sent to the regular pay pal address with a note indicating that it's for food at National.

Can someone switch my registration over to NPC and designate my pre reg funds towards food?

Joe Siegel

Simon said:
Can someone switch my registration over to NPC and designate my pre reg funds towards food?

Joe Siegel

Send an email to Kyle at ashburylog@gmail.com and he can help you out.

Might also email alterred @ gmail . com, as Matt is handling logistics for the event. That way he knows he's not looking for a character card from you.

phedre said:
Might also email alterred @ gmail . com, as Matt is handling logistics for the event. That way he knows he's not looking for a character card from you.

I'll note on my end Joe - HQ handles all financial aspects however, i'm sure they will see it shortly!

Correct email is: Alteredd@gmail.com

Thanks! :)

Matt Watkins
Alliance Logistics

PCing Ruis!

I (Alex Koziak) Will be NPCing the event! PCs, beware!

I have never played at this location before do I need to get a membership just for the national event?

Also is there a genral bunk area avalible or do I need to plan to bring a tent? Is there a spot I could set up my tent?

-Gorka

DracoIam said:
I have never played at this location before do I need to get a membership just for the national event?

Also is there a genral bunk area avalible or do I need to plan to bring a tent? Is there a spot I could set up my tent?

-Gorka

I can't answer the first question for sure, but I BELIEVE that if you have a current membership in any chapter, you can play in the National Event.

As for the second question, the answer depends on whether you are PCing or NPCing. If you are PCing, there is an area with 6 bunks (12 beds total) if I remember the count right that is public first come-first serve. With about 50 pre-regs, that could easily go fast. There is currently (based on the pre-reg list) one cabin open, but you need four pre-regged people to reserve it. Beyond that, there is plenty of space for tents.

If you are NPCing, there is a bunk room for NPCs that has 6 bunks (12 beds total) and lots of open floor space in the NPC area. Also, you can set up a tent outside if you wish.

-MS

I'll be NPCing.

Last time I NPC'd at that site, people set up tents inside the NPC camp area. Is that still the case?

DracoIam said:
-Gorka

If you have an active membership to any chapter, you do not need to pay membership fees.

The payment I just sent in is for:

David Tengdin and Stephen Stana, pre-reg's will be coming soon.

I lied. Apparently I am PCing. WHOOPS.

Yay! It will be Ciaarah and Sevaria shenanigans.

Just submitted payment (and the single event membership fee). I will be filling out the pre-reg form soon.

-Dan Denton

Please note that we have one more cabin that is currently available. If you have at least 4 (and preferably more) people who wish it, post your request here.

Back