National event pre-registration list: CLOSED

Re: National event pre-registration list

I just sent in the pre-registration money for (me) David Tengdin, and Joe Pllonski

Pre-reg monies just sent for me (Kirsten) by me. ;)

Michiko said:
I have a half day on that Friday so I will be NPCing!!! YAY!!!

-Beccaku

I actually get to have a Becca in NPC camp? The sexy is likely to make my head go 'splodey!
-toddo

What are people waiting for to pre-reg? You can send your logistics/card/spell/skill information sometime after you pre-reg... There isn't anything really to be gained by waiting. ;)

I hope this list gets longer!

NPC camp is gonna be the place to be :)

i totally blame toddo and illana for my NPC addiction.

i'm at work so i don't have time to read this whole thread :( but is there a cost for NPCing (aside from food)?

As the only listed NPC, I expect my card will involve the words Arcane, Magic, and Elemental with large numbers near-by?

:lol:

I know, I know, there will be plenty of npcs, I just couldn't resist.

Lurin said:
I just couldn't resist.

You should hope for some of those too... otherwise you are getting chumped. :)

i'm broke like a joke. I can pre reg laterish! Hopefully..

I work till 10:30pm (due to the night shift on Sick leave...damn her!) on Sat...me and my bro might drive up to whoop up on some pcs.....by npcing, sorry had to make that clear ;)

Oh, good. I have noticed that Tonya is officially pre-regged. I hope she is ready to work overtime doing the Ritual Scroll dance! :D

Telokh_Amdo said:
Oh, good. I have noticed that Tonya is officially pre-regged. I hope she is ready to work overtime doing the Ritual Scroll dance! :D

What's that? And I thought there would be no ritual scrolls at the National event since they are LCO?

The Ritual Scroll Dance is a dance that brings the dancer, or their close companions, ritual scrolls.

It will have to be a mightily powerful version of it for it to work at an event with no scrolls.

Hmm...I must have missed that part. I thought it just said that we couldn't bring scrolls.

Yup no ritual scrolls-- for any reason even just spellcrafting. They are LCO and won't be allowed.

Sorry guys!
But I would still love to see this dance!

-Renee

Personally, I would prefer she not do it, as it might futily waste her powers at an event we know it won't work.

She also uses crack speak.....thats right...she has spoken directly into a crack asking for a scroll...and we found that exact one.

I think that was perry...

but he's kinda girly too, so the mix up is understandable.

Poor kid never got his puppy though.

actually

it was a combo effect, I told him to go ask for blab blab ritual scroll, and he did
and then it came within 3 hours

it was very nice :D

Back