National Event

okay to date

I have info from Rob (Rezzik), Chris (TadRon), Mike (Havok), me (Bob), Joe (Idris) and Bridget (Sloane)....ermm and Tom (Casan)

just need a little info from TC to complete her stuffs... waiting on Anique and Arlene...and maybe Rob Daniels....we are going to need the big cabin =)

Left you a voicemail with my info.

Okay....no one has any medical issues.....so i hope people do not mind me posting this...but this is what our cabin roster is looking like, which means at the very least we have 3 more spots....and the very most we hve 5....still waiting on some cabin information from on site.

1. Name: Dave Russell
Character: Bob the Blacksmith
Medical needs: NONE
Payment: Paypal sent

2. Name: Christopher Thetford
Character: TadRon
Medical Needs: None
Payment: PayPal sent (by dave Russell)

3. Name: Mike Long
Character: Havok Earthstrider
Payment: PalPay sent (by dave Russell)

4. Name: Rob Ordiway
Character: Rezzik
Payment: PayPal sent (by Dave Russell)

5. Name: Joe Convery
Character: Idris
Medical: None
Payment: Check in the mail

6. Name: Brigit Convery
Character: Sloane
Medical: no medical needs
Payment: check is in the mail

7. Name: Tom Andary
Character: Casan
Payment: OWNER

8. Name: Arelene Velderman
Character: Niae
Payment: will PayPal

9: Name: TC Bastin
Character: Naomi
Medical: None??
Payment: Not sure yet, but she is pre-regged

10. Name: Liz McLain
Character: Yuki
Payment: Not sure yet, but she is pre-regged

11. Name: Anique Pucket
Character: Ahlana Silverbane
Payment: At the door

12. Name: Bev Beyers
Character: Celesete
Payment: Owner/Not sure

13. Name: Michael Nordby
Character: Lukas Melaie
Payment: Paypal WED

14: Name: Amber Montayne
Character: Elabreeze Linthorn
Payment: Paypal WED

15. Name: Matt Ferrar
Character: Mathis
Payment: Paypal

Name: T.C. Bastin
Character: Naomi
Payment: Prepay (cheque sent)
Medical: none

Name: Liz Erhardt
Character: Yuki
Payment: At the door
Medical: none

Sorry I took so long, I was waiting on Liz

two questions TC....

WTF is a Cheque???

And isn't it Liz McLain?

=P
daver

So it looks like we got Jamboree.

Daver, did you pick the nickname? I've always wanted to participate in a Red Dawn-esque Larp.

See you at the national event.

-Joe

Patrick Swazyee at his finest!!!!

I LOVE that movie...want to drink some deer blood with me!!

The impetus was more that we are all from Michigan.....and since we are going into Ohio I thought we could wear our shame right on our sleaves....since Michigan has not beat OSU in about 10 years....

It is what ever you want it to be,
daver

How dare you bring that up Dave....

Yes she is Liz Mclain, but her passport hasn't been updated yet. So it still says her maiden name.
Also Cheque is the proper english spelling for a piece of paper that has monatary value when you put it in the bank. Y'know with the writing and the signing. Check is to investigate or verify as to correctness. You Americans and your incorrect spelling. I speak English not American. :p
T.
p.s. its also colour not color

it is no wonder I can barely understand you when you speak...... I like to believe as my hero Homer Simpson once said. Canada....America's hat!!

P.s. You know I am kidding.

daver

you are all terrible people, go wolverines?!?! seriously?!?! epic fail on all accounts... MSU... GO GREEN!

after the national event....if anyone would like to go to an U of M games....I am able to get tickets to Iowa, Illinois, Bowling Green and Wisconsin this year.

Daver

I wouldnt mind making it to a game this year. Let me know if there is any one in particular you wanna see Dave :).

Make sure your character cards have been sent to nationals

here is a post with a list, currently SoMI needs cards, but I bet 10 to 1 Tom has already taken care of it. He will probably post right after this message, but if he does not feel free to hound him. He feels very unloved if his email box is not full.

viewtopic.php?f=158&t=8390

Daver

I was actually waiting on the Garden City crew to email me back with who is going, and their build spends. If I don't have them by Tuesday evening, I will send the cards as-is.

Tank, the name of our cabin group is aparently the wolverines. (I didnt know you had a sports team named as such.... but I am not surprised)
Well Daver, the USA is the underpants of canada. Yup you are our tighty whiteys! na na. ;) j/k

Back