National Event???

There is tent camping available on site, yes? How early will the site be open for overnight guests? (27th, 28th, etc, for those of us traveling)

What sort of facilities are available for individual cooking (such as fire pits, etc). Are open fires allowed?

Thanks so much!

jnelson said:
There is tent camping available on site, yes? How early will the site be open for overnight guests? (27th, 28th, etc, for those of us traveling)

What sort of facilities are available for individual cooking (such as fire pits, etc). Are open fires allowed?

Thanks so much!

You can show up late Thursday if you wish and set up your tent.

There is only one fire pit, but you can set up a coal grill if you are careful about where you set it up.

jnelson said:
So...

Any word on whether a small, portable propane grill would be acceptable?

Thanks!

Shouldn't be a problem. We might ask that you use it near the fire pit and definitely not in a tent or cabin.

Scott
President, Faire Play, Inc.

Seeing as time is running out, if there was anything staff wanted me to do to prepare for any amount of monster desk running, now would be a good time to email or pm me. Otherwise all I will be bringing is my "make a 40th lvl bad guy in 5 mins or your money back" skills. (ask Erica about that one).

--bill

Back