New interested person

I'm unable to get the time off work for this weekend so, since I'm assuming it IS a full weekend, I'll have to give it a pass. But the August 18-20 is already set in stone so I'm looking forward to it!

I'm going to take the plunge and do PC rather than NPC. Should I try to make any character connexions here first?

Contacting traverselogistics@gmail.com is a great place to start getting a character, at least the paper side of things (skills, etc, etc). You will also want to pre-reg at http://traversecitylarp.com/pre-reg/ for our August event.

Contacting me at coryjwalker@gmail.com about your character, their background, and what your goals are is a good start giving me and my team a good chance to weave you into our world. Also gives me a chance to give you more information about whatever race you are playing (more of the culture of that race in our world and some racial background beyond the rulebook).

Go with what looks cool and fits your character concept (even if other characters may scuff at it), you can remake your character after your first event.

Perfect! Expect some emails tomorrow when I'm at a computer rather than on my phone, lol.

Back