New Player

Hey Folks,

Names Jeremiah and I am looking at coming out in August. I am also thinking that I might do NPC full time. Out of curiosity, if i do that, is there a cost involved. Also if I decide to PC what would the cost as a new player be?

Also if i played alliance years ago could i still be in the database and if so who do i talk to about that?

thank you,

Jeremiah Zick

I NPCed full time for about 5 years- it's a lot of fun! A member of staff will be along soon I'm sure to give official answers, but- there is no cost for an event for NPCs, though I think sometimes there is one to be part of a meal plan.
As for the database, I would guess that you are probably still in there, but that question will have to be more officially answered.

Hi and welcome! I hope you have a great time among us.

Hello Jeremiah,

While I am not the Head of Plot for the August Event, I fell however I can confidently answer most of your questions.

NPC's also known in our chapter as Cast and Crew, play for free and for most Events with a meal plan, eat for free too. If your thinking about being a full time NPC you should think about Joining our NPC Guild.

http://alliancesf.net/chapter-information-2/npc-guild/

If you choose to PC your previous NPC bonuses will be applicable towards your PC. But It is best to work with logistics to help with your Character Build
logisticsasf@gmail.com

Also if you do wish to PC in August there two campaigns to choose from for your characters background. The one in August is called Maelstrom a Post-Apocalyptic Dark/High Fantasy campaign style that is heavily player driven. In this campaign Daring Hero's must Rebuild a Dead world and Restore Hope to it's slowly resurrecting populace. All of this while holding of an almost never flow of Elemental Forces. Please E-mail Maelstromplot@Gmail.com for more Details

The other Campaign is The World of Enerret a more traditional Sword and Sorcery
Style Campaign. It is very unique and diverse setting, filled with many traditional tropes and many different Hi-Fantasy styles derived from many different cultures. Here The Mistwalkers (PC's) are faced with facing wicked villains, political espenage and ancient mysteries.
Please email plot for more details.

http://Enerretplot@Gmail.com

If you have any other Questions feel free to ask. Look forward to seeing you in August :)i

Enerret Head of Plot
Bobby Susoeff

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I apologize in advance, I cannot seem to get the Emails to link.

Is it a possibility for an experienced larper (over a decade, starting with NERO and Alliance and then past 7 years beiing dystopia rising) to be part of the npc guild and be predomenetly a rp npc? Such as a big bad that is more about solving issue with talk than violence but will go to violence if needed? Is that a possibility for the weekends? I am a veteran and have problems with chronic shoulder pain made worse by swinging a weapon...not saying i can not, just would prefer to avoid it.

While I cannot speak for the Maelstrom campaign offically I am pretty sure they would have a role that you could rock. What
I can say for sure is that we have a role perfectly fitted for you in our Enerret campaign. I would love to talk detail in private for the Enerret role if you are interested

Back