New Star Trek Movie

C'mon no love for Yeoman Randd? The blond with the legs that went aaaalll the way down to the deck plating?

Kira was the bomb though I agree, I have nightmares about the episode where she's supposedly lying on a bed in the holodeck in a really sexy outfit and they pan all the way up from her feet in a slow pan only to discover someone reprogrammed it to have Quark's head on her. *shudder*

Maxondaerth said:
C'mon no love for Yeoman Randd? The blond with the legs that went aaaalll the way down to the deck plating?
The woven beehive was kind of a turn-off. It looked like someone was making a pot holder on her head.

mikestrauss said:
Toddo said:
As long as you completely ignore season 5, B5 was the best sci-fi show ever.

The best sci-fi show ever was The Adventures of Brisco County Junior. A close second was Stargate-SG1.

-MS

You know, mentioning the sacred Brisco scored you some points, but bringing uo SGdung put you firmly back in the negative. :p

Jadzia Dax, hands down.

Though I have to throw Deanna Troi in there somewhere. I'm dating her afterall. (Yes Michelle, now EVERYONE knows your secret...) :lol:

-Ali

zehnyu said:
Jadzia Dax, hands down.

Though I have to throw Deanna Troi in there somewhere. I'm dating her afterall. (Yes Michelle, now EVERYONE knows your secret...) :lol:

-Ali

Wait a minute. Ezri Dax isn't your favorite? You are dating her, afterall. :D

-MS

Ezri Dax was a pussy. Jadzia rocked.

And I have just secured my position on the couch for the next 4 nights. (at least ;) )

-Ali

Ondreij said:
Dax WAS a hottie ... but Kira with her wrinkled nose and her wonderful fight scenes ... Oh My!!!

So, of all the Star Trek women, who was the hottest?

Dax
Kira
Troi
Beverly Crusher
Janeway
Seven (of Nine)
B'Elanna
Kes
Nurse Chapel
Uhura
T'pol
Ensign Hoshi

For me, it's a hard-to-decide toss-up between Seven and Kes.

Any why in the world is Tasha Yarr NOT in this list??

Redshirts don't quailfy. (Yeah, I know what color her uniform was, but she died like a Redshirt)
-toddo

zehnyu said:
Ondreij said:
Dax WAS a hottie ... but Kira with her wrinkled nose and her wonderful fight scenes ... Oh My!!!

So, of all the Star Trek women, who was the hottest?

Dax
Kira
Troi
Beverly Crusher
Janeway
Seven (of Nine)
B'Elanna
Kes
Nurse Chapel
Uhura
T'pol
Ensign Hoshi

For me, it's a hard-to-decide toss-up between Seven and Kes.

Any why in the world is Tasha Yarr NOT in this list??

Because it was my list, and I don't think she's so hot. But, you are free to make your own list... :lol:

zehnyu said:
Dude.

Ivanova = Baddass. LOVED her.

Hated the attempted replacement for her. Got really angry about that....reaaaaaally angry.

Was Season 5 the shadow wars?

-Ali

Ivanova was indeed badass.

"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recomendations. Ivanova is God."
--bill

Bill,
Your house has been awarded 10 Awesome points. Good job :)

(That quote was my favorite from the entire series.)

-Ali

My favorite quote from Babylon 5:

Delenn: "Only one Human has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me, YOU are in front of me. If you value your lives, BE SOMEWHERE ELSE."

Ivanova amused me, but there were times Delenn scared me.

Back