Nov 21, 22, 23

Our next event will be at Silver Falls state park, which is just east of Salem. It will be in January.

So, are there cabins, or are we tenting? I couldn't find it on the website.

Davio, tpo Raphael

the site has cabins, there are 4 on one side which is where the PCs will probably be staying and then there are 3 IIRC on the other side which will be for monster camp, NPCs, etc. depending on amount of people 1 of them may need to be used for PCs

Except that we will be at the New Ranch in January.

Egor said:
Except that we will be at the New Ranch in January.

So what does that have to do with the Nov, which Davio said he might be making :)

Silly, you got to keep up with everything while you are being mad truck driver dude raging across the country :lol:

Shhhhhh the voices in my head might hear you! And I have not been raging there would have been far more murders by now if I was! :D

I'll be playing Iftikhaar.
Can the cabins be segmented/ broken into multiple 'buildings' since we only have 4 as pcs?
I know there's some people (I can think of at least 3) who will want an un-Warded building.
Also, I'm trying really hard to get these 3 guys to come and PC for the first time.
They'll all be lowbies, but I'm thinking about having them stay with us. Any input there Bryan?

obcidian_bandit said:
I'll be playing Iftikhaar.
Can the cabins be segmented/ broken into multiple 'buildings' since we only have 4 as pcs?
I know there's some people (I can think of at least 3) who will want an un-Warded building.
Also, I'm trying really hard to get these 3 guys to come and PC for the first time.
They'll all be lowbies, but I'm thinking about having them stay with us. Any input there Bryan?

Works for me - Arannin is always up for staying un-warded if necessary. Are they going to have backgrounds that Iftikhaar knows 'em from?

-Bryan

That's going to be my plan. They're all pretty big on character development, so I don't think it'll be a problem. I'm not completely sure what they'll be playing, but one guy has expressed some interest in playing a DE. Think you'll have time to run him through some stuff before game?

obcidian_bandit said:
That's going to be my plan. They're all pretty big on character development, so I don't think it'll be a problem. I'm not completely sure what they'll be playing, but one guy has expressed some interest in playing a DE. Think you'll have time to run him through some stuff before game?

Sure, shouldn't be an issue. Will you do the "intro to Alliance" beforehand or should I run 'em all through the basic "here's how the combat works" etc.?

Ok, couple things:
I've got 2 new guys coming. They've both got character ideas and weapons, but I don't have enough armor to go around. One is Michael, he's NPCed a few times in Seattle, he's shorter then me and skinny, and will be playing a stone elf. The other is a little shorter then me but a little bigger, will be playing a human. Both need all the armor they can mooch. I've got a few things, but not a lot. If anybody has any bonus armor they wouldn't mind lending out for the weekend, they'd really appreciate it.

Second, as noted above, I no longer need the "Dark Elf talk."

One last note for everyone - make sure to dress *warmly*!

Current forecast is for pretty clear weather, high of 44 low of 24.

-Bryan

Lovely.

In comparison to our last weekend event down in California, which had a low of around 50 degrees.

Polare said:
One last note for everyone - make sure to dress *warmly*!

Current forecast is for pretty clear weather, high of 44 low of 24.

-Bryan

Back