NPC Rolecall for May

jpariury said:
Join the darkside, we have apple pie.

I'm going to have to do more mileage this weekend...all those apple pies are sticking to my stomach.

I think you should move me to "Maybe/Not sure". Some other plans popped up for Sunday, and I'm not sure my parents will be fine with spending the weekend there.

Sign up for NPC meal plan ends at 6pm tomorrow (Sunday). So if you want on the list post soon!!! We will be reserving 1 extra spot which will be first come first serve.

Please add Brandon Leblanc to the NPC list and if possible to the Meal plan too. Sorry for the late notice, he was planning to PC but has decided to NPC instead as he is not prepared to PC yet. Thanks!

The NPC turn out this event is fabulous. We have a total of 31 NPCS with plot confirmed for the event, with a number of others on the maybe list. That means a 1:2 NPC to PC ratio!
Woo Hoo!!!

Of note, sign up for the NPC meal plan is now CLOSED. We have given our cooks our final tally so that they may plan meals and buy food. If you are on the meal plan please give your $20 to Linda or Shannon on Friday. We have 1 extra spot reserved for that straggler that did not see the posts, but it is first come first serve and usually goes very quickly in the days before the event. Please be aware that if you are not listed as being a part of the meal plan, you will have to supply your own food.

I look forward to seeing you all on Friday!

The weather forecast for this weekend is calling for lows between 30-40 and highs between 50-60, with rain Friday and Saturday; however, given that this is the Northwest and Mt Rainier, I would plan for it to be cold, just two days ago they were under a winter storm alert with a possibility of 6-12" of snow. I would highly advise you bring a good pair of boots, extra socks and a layer of thermals.

Druk said:
The weather forecast for this weekend is calling for lows between 30-40 and highs between 50-60, with rain Friday and Saturday; however, given that this is the Northwest and Mt Rainier, I would plan for it to be cold, just two days ago they were under a winter storm alert with a possibility of 6-12" of snow. I would highly advise you bring a good pair of boots, extra socks and a 2 layers of thermals.

Also, nothing to do with the weather, but bring deodorant, Seriously, this is a 3 day, there will be a bunch of NPC's and in close quarters. Those who start to stink may be Febreezed, so reek at your own risk.

Alright, in sad news, I won't be making it to this event any more :( I have 3 exams that were newly scheduled for next week.

Have loads of fun guys!

Emily Sweet

Kasuni said:
Alright, in sad news, I won't be making it to this event any more :( I have 3 exams that were newly scheduled for next week.

Have loads of fun guys!

Emily Sweet

:(

aww

That means a second available spot came open on the meal plan. If you intend to NPC and want in on the meal plan, let us know.

Looks like Gavin is out. He started getting a throat thing yesterday...rather not give that to Monster Camp.

Rob was already included in the meal plan. He has always wanted in before so I just counted him =)

What time should NPCs be at the site?

Back