NPCs needed

Gunnar

Squire
Hey guys,
Looking for a count of how many of you will be NPCing the May event :) We could use the help and I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Ali
AHoP

I am planning on PCing. I will hop fence for you Ali if you need a body for any kind of encounter.

Ren Suzume said:
I'm PCing, but happy to jump the fence at any time.

hahaha... no way, you have to follow me and dictate everything i say for the entire weekend. :twisted:

j/k. don't ring any bells near me early in the morning though, i'll hurt you.

Ren Suzume said:

No. Your entire weekend will involve nothing but conversations with Telokh in which he will relate to Ren, in detail, everything he's done since last July. Then she'll finally find out that Telokh has a kid.

Telokh_Amdo said:
Ren Suzume said:

No. Your entire weekend will involve nothing but conversations with Telokh in which he will relate to Ren, in detail, everything he's done since last July. Then she'll finally find out that Telokh has a kid.

Ren: So, um... agreeable weather we're having.
Telokh: Yes.
Ren: Er... The magics have undergone some interesting changes.
Telokh: Indeed.
Ren: I am satisfied to find you in good heatlh.
Telokh: Yes. (awkward pause) I had a baby with a barbarian last summer.
Ren: ... *dies*

im npcing

Ren Suzume said:
Telokh_Amdo said:
Ren Suzume said:

Ren: So, um... agreeable weather we're having.
Telokh: Yes.
Ren: Er... The magics have undergone some interesting changes.
Telokh: Indeed.
Ren: I am satisfied to find you in good heatlh.
Telokh: Yes. (awkward pause) I had a baby with a barbarian last summer.
Ren: ... *dies*

He only learned about the baby last summer. His son was almost 6 months old at the time! (If I counted correctly. LOL)

I'll be NPCing....

Collin you didnt even wake up, shift or grunt when Amelia rang the bell

Castlebur was way too lazy to chase anyone down

~Scott Babcock (evolved from Neo-kuh to Kuh, by grace of monster desk)

Kyle,
Please make sure to pick up your "Ali can beat me mercilessly until she is satisfied" tag up from logistics before you enter NPC camp.

-AssHoP

Castlebur said:
~Scott Babcock (evolved from Neo-kuh to Kuh, by grace of monster desk)

Wouldn't you actually be a Skuh?

I'll be NPCing, too, and as for me being a Kuh..... even for being one of the originals we still haven't figured out that one.

-Jeremy

U got me staurday night and if you ask nicely i might be able to pull of friday until like midnight, midnight thirty. We'll have to see what to OG munchkin say about my work time. Ill kepp ya posted but im there sturday night fo sho!

Kotual said:
I'll be NPCing, too, and as for me being a Kuh..... even for being one of the originals we still haven't figured out that one.

-Jeremy

Simple enough: You're a Juh !

Back