Oct 1-3 event: Pre-Reg CLOSED, Pre-Logistics CLOSED

Re: Pre-registration for the Oct. 1 - 3 event: DEADLINE SUNDAY

I just prereged and would like to reserve the final remaining cabin. It looks like the two upper cabins are both taken :( so I will take the lower one.

In the cabin will be Henry Hart, Dan Aldi, Jeremy Davis, and Me. :)

Looking forward to the event!

I like these odds, I like these odds. 2 to 1 so far! I love how great of a show rate we've had with our NPC's this year. :D

can you please give us the Griffion cabin for the Stromblades:

Amanda Troy
Pricilla Shaffer
Rich Ditzler
Christine Maudline
Cortini

OK that leaves one cabin left. I had both Kyle and Missy ask for it, but neither has listed four pre-registered people yet in order to reserve it. First come, first served!

Griffin was available? WEAK! :evil:

It looked like it had been reserved by Ash Forest. I generally stay there due to bunk beds. Are there bunk beds in any of the other cabins yet? If so give me that cabin. If not and if possible please give me the other upper cabin instead of the lower one.

-Craig

Pantzike said:

It looked like it had been reserved by Ash Forest. I generally stay there due to bunk beds. Are there bunk beds in any of the other cabins yet? If so give me that cabin. If not and if possible please give me the other upper cabin instead of the lower one.

-Craig

You have the other upper cabin. And that has a bunk bed in it now, too. :D

Fearless Leader said:
Pantzike said:

-Craig

You have the other upper cabin. And that has a bunk bed in it now, too. :D

Awesome.

*looks at darkans post* well there's half the people from the cabin i was goin for.

You can bottom-bunk me in the common room Kyle.
-toddo

heck toddo if yer in, you me christine and cortni. since christine cant be in a ward.

we are not going to have a ward since Christine cant be in one. Stormblades are Staying as one. :) :twisted:

this does look like a pretty sweet attendance list, and we still have a a week to go. I for one cant wait to kill some undead.

Going back over valuable lessons learned from last year
..need more carved pumpkins..

I've left email messages with Dan and Missy about the cabin they want for the Ash Forest. I hate to deny them a cabin if they already have 4 people but just didn't tell me who they were. If anyone talks to them, please tell them to let me know who their four people are.

Ok. Just spoke with some folks
If we can - myself, toddo , christine Cortni.

Remove Cortni and christine from stormvlades cabin and add kadyn

its Kayden. Its even spelled that way on the pre-reg list...and its the Stormblades....come on!

heheh

Hehe I think the part missing from Kyle's first sentence was that the four he listed: Kyle, cortney, toddo, Daniel and I would like the last cabin. Kayden makes the fourth for the stormblades to keep the other cabin.

If you plan on PCing and have your character homed in another chapter, it may be a good idea to start pestering them now to get it transferred. That goes double for CT and NH since I rarely ever receive cards on time for those chapters.

I'll be playing Luka, at least on Friday and half of Saturday :D

Back