October Event Meal

iWolfe said:
I'll be there for the meal, is there a price change? I'm also up to trying the Lumberjack Soup.

I believe it was a $10/head for the weekend. Seems reasonable for the size of the group.

NPCs can pay $10 and receive fivish meals: Friday night small meal, Saturday breakfast, Saturday light midday meal, Saturday dinner, and Sunday breakfast.
PCs can pay $10 and receive two meals: Saturday breakfast and Saturday night meal.

I've emailed Sean and Prashka. Thanks guys!

Oh, also anyone with Food Allergies?

I am anti-Vinegar now & grew up being allergic to wheat, citrus, milk and a ton of stuff...so I know how it can be.

Would like to have numbers no later than Tuesday.

jpariury said:
I added in some names to your post on the NPC side. :)

Lumberjack soup.stew sounds interesting, but how does that work with lactose-issue folks?

that is why I am asking...I can always make 2 things & give some extra option there.

SkollWolfrun said:

I am anti-Vinegar now & grew up being allergic to wheat, citrus, milk and a ton of stuff...so I know how it can be.

No allergies, but I would appreciate avoiding fish/seafood. :) My tastebuds and stomach revolt when I subject them to such abysmal ingestion.

SkollWolfrun said:

I cannot eat pork or pork products (no bacon, ham, sausage, pepperoni, etc.).

jpariury said:
I added in some names to your post on the NPC side. :)

Lumberjack soup.stew sounds interesting, but how does that work with lactose-issue folks?
I am lactose intolerant!

I don't like lactose and I will not stand for it!

B~>
Kidding aside I don't care.

Avaran said:
I cannot eat pork or pork products (no bacon, ham, sausage, pepperoni, etc.).

If sacrifices need to be made then I'll imbibe the portions of pork that nobody wants. ;)

B~>

Yeah, if we're ditching the bean base, I'm in.

23 people between PC & NPC (if you are in one & should be in the other, let us know). Please let us know before 6pm tomorrow if you want to jump in as we need to pick up the last of the larder.
Also, bring your mess kit if you got them as I don't have a bunch of plates or ware.

PCs
Polare
Alavatar
meltedwing
Jen
iWolfe
Arclightop
Crystal
prashka
Jimmy (elliotbay)
DougC & DashC

NPCs
Bryan H
Amanda
oats
CompuDiver
Evan
myself
Joe
JP
Holly
Cymryc
Adam S
Amy
Levi
Kim
Amanda's Bryan

SkollWolfrun said:
Also, bring your mess kit if you got them as I don't have a bunch of plates or ware.

There is no need for this. The kitchen at Brooks is a fully stocked kitchen with pots and pans, plates, silverware, cooking utensils, cups and so on. There is also a coffee maker as well.

Please remove myself and Obcidian_bandit from the PC list. We're not big breakfast people and we're going to be doing our own thing now.

Thank you, though!
~Carmen

You've got me on there twice for PC, under "elliotbay" and "Jimmy (elliotbay)". Sorry, I was just confirming before, not adding myself again.

Also, please add one to the NPC list: Levi.

Want to apologize again to anyone that missed meals. I know, you all said, 'It's ok' but you paid for service.

If I do the cooking again, I will have sign out sheets along with Menu and estimated Serving Times.
Seemed silly when I initially thought of it, but this way I can try and see if 'Anyone seen where Black went? His food is getting cold.'

Management is not responsible for Waylay or Capture issues...Thanks.

Back