October event pre-registration

Re: October event pre-registration: DEADLINE SUNDAY

Hey I donated $20 for food but forgot to add a note to the donation before I sent it in. Just wanted to let ya know what that was for :D

Re: October event pre-registration: DEADLINE TODAY

I just paid for Miranda Whitham and Brian Whitham for October. I am not sure if I added a note to tell you it was for both of us.

Thanks,

Just got my payment in, I'll be playing Ursul an will probably need a place to sleep. Anyone wanna grab a cabin with me?
Will Kinkaid

Can I reserve the Gryphon cabin for Sarah Heimbach, Joseph Richie, Jordan Krebs, and Emily O'Neill please?

Got my pre-reg sent in! Can't wait :)

I'm very bummed, but it is official that I can NOT make this event, so feel free to take my name off the list. I'd like to save that credit and definitely use it next season, though!! :D I miss everyone and I hope you all have a blast!

Got my pre=reg in about 20 minutes ago. Put me down as Harrison, popping in slightly as Brightoak.

I think Nordenn might be a bit thin, not sure, but if there are enough of us we want a cabin.

HtM

henrythemad said:
Got my pre=reg in about 20 minutes ago. Put me down as Harrison, popping in slightly as Brightoak.

I think Nordenn might be a bit thin, not sure, but if there are enough of us we want a cabin.

HtM

Qualin & Avian Undead slaying shenanigans? I believe the answer is yes.

Crap, did someone miss my email aboot using the event credit for this event? Can I still get in, Mr. Kyle?

And following that, can Nordenn (Tehlok, Sheila, Myself, Patrick, Henry) grab the last cabin?

Thanks tons.

Oh there you are, Tom. You were conspicuously absent from the list.

I PM'd Henry about fitting two more in your cabin, since he said you were a little thin. And then you show up, clearly invalidating that statement. ;)

Just got your PM (email is waaaay better at getting in touch with me). I was gonna basically say "let me check with Tom" but it looks like that's been covered, and also, that there probably isn't room. : (

HtM

Jevedor said:
henrythemad said:

HtM

Qualin & Avian Undead slaying shenanigans? I believe the answer is yes.

Indeed!

: )

we can make room- sheila and Patrick prefer tenting and were just making sure we could get the cabin, so we're good.

And I am a little thin Tyson.... that happens when you exercise. ;-)

What? I was only referring to the number of people. I don't know what you're inferring that I was implying. :D

Thanks for being cool. I'll still bring a tent with me just in case. Someone might need it.

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to remind you all that midnight tonight is the deadline for prelogisting. Thank you all very much whom have done so thus far.

Kyle

@Kyle
I'd like to pre-logist but I need to know how many spells I have. Did you get my e-mail?

I did. i havent gotten the list from chris of whom npcd etc for event credits yet. i should recieve it later today. as soon as i have all the info i will respond.

Hello,

I will no longer be attending the October event. Please save my event credit for another time. Hope everybody has a great time!

Thanks,

Justin Coggin

Back