October Faves...

First off, Thanks to the awesome staff. It was a great weekend and one of my favorites from this season. I enjoyed hanging out with all you guys.

Anyways, on with it...

-The first battle of Friday night. That was amazing.
-Playing the Prince of Chaos. My first big role and I had a blast.
-RP as dwarves while spreading the word about 'Beard Rot'
-Chaos elemental wave battles were sick.
-Frost trolls. One of my new favorite monsters.

I know there are more, but I'm too tired to think right. Thanks for the awesome fights this weekend guys.

See you guys in November!

Wow What an Event, Thank You staff and NPC's for a non stop action roller coaster!

Walking into town, and seeing the tree aswarm with green lights, and the grounf around it aswarm in red lights.....Kinda Creepy with no explanation. Never did hear what that was about.

The first wave battle, scared the bejeebers out of me. Seeign that giant thing walkgin acorss the field, with all of those screaming corpses was a scary fight.

Prisoning myself and avoiding several massives:)

Not a favorite, but, hearing that Marcus was stolen... created a lot of intense roleplay over this weekend.

DWARF PLOT! And feeling totally immersed in it. Best part of the weekend for me. I don't think I have ever felt so involved at any event.

PCing with Jaimi again, it has been way to long since I had a chance to hang out with you in game, lady.

Doing a little dance for Nova, and her reaction.

Resolving a potential wave battle peacefully, despite ijits who can't contol themselves.( Just Kidding:)craig and Bekkah.)

Duorn finally having enough, and yelling at people. hehe, always surprises me.

Learning Shield on Saturday, and Saturday night buying a magic item shield from the person who taught me. Serendipity!

Finding out what happened to Marcus. ( at least in game)

All in all, one of the most fun events for me in a long time. Defintiely had a blast and fetl involved. Thank You All

Marcus said:

Check with a marshal, but iirc you take Massive through a Prison. Just for future reference.

Thanks npcs and staff for another freaking amazing event
I had so much fun playing Maggie this weekend
And her shinanigans of playing fetch with some people, he he
also curling up infront of the fire,

Friday night was so cool, seeing the tree be green, and also the ground red and thinking, this is not good… also im going torwards my car but I see tab up on the stilts and hes like “RACHEL, GO BACK IN GAME!!” And im like “ but, but..” Tab “ NO, GO BACK IN GAME NOW!!” and Will is also yelling that and throwing packets at me.

Fighting tab on stilts is so much fun, seeing the tree line light up like it did at the xroads closer was so awesome.

Saturday when I see brian the pantherghast coming across the field everyone is being shunned and I go to get up just in case and then he sees Hennessey and I hear the words “shun all non-kin” as they start fighting so I run up and start hitting brian’s back with my claws but he was no effect to normal, im asked if I can use a blade, and im glad that I did take ohe, so I could but I only got another couple blows in before Kainen brought it down.

After, he goes to the meeting to decide what to do about the bastion scroll and im chilling out in the field, when I see brian coming again, and I lock eyes with him and im like, oh crap, and then someone yells, theres two of them, and I find out later its chazz, and he’s also making a beeline for me, and I start growling and snarling at them, and backing up torwards the celestial cabin, but brian cuts me off so im being cornered against the wall of the common cabin, someone yells for and where is Kainen, and someone yells if I have a prison and im like no,, but I go torwards that hoping to get by chazz but I don’t of course and Kainen comes out at that point, and I get healed and chistina hands me a flame blade but it dosent work and craig is like, here switch with me, and I exchange as I run by him and go for chazz’s back I lay a couple blows he turns on me I go down and he kb’s me and then Kainen is fighting over/near me I get healed and make a swing against brian as he goes down.

Fighting you two benders with jesse was awesome, although I know you were stated for jesse, I don’t care it was still awesome

Saturday night during a wave battle, chazz is up against the tavern side of the earth circle building, I move to go around the back, tab is also wanting to do the same, but I go first and I get halfway, just as chazz comes around the corner, I go to back up and I bump into tab, I go down to play possum, chazz steps by me and as I go to get up and land a ba into chazz’s back, half way through my swing, a hold is called because tab is injured which I still feel is probably my fault because of me bumping into you tab and I again apologize for. During this time, chazz turns to me and says “I didn’t hit you.” And im like yeah I know, thanks.” Lay on is called, tab is down in front of chazz I put my ba into chazz he turns right, and I go low and left some how I get by chazz, and reach tab, I touch his leg and put a cure light into him, and keep going that was one of my favorite moments, not tab being hurt part, but my ba, low and left drive by healing of tab. ;)

Also Saturday night, im chilling outside because I felt as though the transition of tavern to outside sucked a lot, so I elected to stay outside and become adjusted to the cold, which wasent that bad providing I moved around. Anyway, im outside the tavern as Maggie is upset for still being lost and alone, I see an undead come around the tavern corner, from the field and I growl/bark but no one hears me, I go out torwards the field and go for the blood moon ward, but due to the green light, and the shadow on the tavern side of the tent, I didn’t see mike standing in that shadow. Although two steps before I reached the ward, I felt as though something was wrong and instinctual I felt I should have stopped but I ignored it, as I was two steps away from the ward, and mike, hit me a couple times, and I fall right infront of the ward right before solange >< and mike grabs me and runs out towards the field.
As im lying there bleeding out , I hear a lot of people trying to find me, im like yay on the inside, and also, I hope they find me ;)

It was interesting to talk to Kainen on Sunday as I told him a little of maggies back story and was asking questions about the pantherghasts and how fun it was fighting with him against them.

Also, being on the otherside of the morgryum was interesting, as all the elves were fighting with him/talking with him and im like hmmmn that’s interesting

Akleed almost getting banished to the elemental plane of order.

Almost being trapped in a circle of power, oh man if that had happened, Maggie would have freaked out, if its one thing she hates its being restrained
I loved the weekend, it was so crazy how much got done and a couple times, I thought there were going to be some rez’s
Thanks npc’s and staff for another awesome event
Deb, thanks for the food!! Wow!
Hope to see some of you at the ct event in two weeks, and also more of you at the nh/ct closer !! :)

Shane said:
Marcus said:

Check with a marshal, but iirc you take Massive through a Prison. Just for future reference.
Correct. In Deadlands, if hit by massive while in a Prison, you take the damage.

so many faves this weekend!!! PCing was so much fun!

I will get everyone's name spelled wrong here so I apologize now....

The intense role play on Sunday with Michiko, Vry, Dulelder and Chojinwoo
The Death kin and me wasting my last cure mort to try to heal him HAHAHA
Getting berzerked (its a weird thing to play when you don't weild a weapon HAHA) Geebus:"look over there" :WAYLAY:
Listening to Friday night's battle. FREAKY!!!
Mr. Grumnus!!!!
The complete confusion going on in Tempesta's mind about Akleed is he good or bad? "YES"
SATURDAY'S HEALER'S GUILD PICNIC!!!!!!!!
Anything involving Nova ;)
Solange and Miss Nadia!!!
THE GAME (I fogot the name but I LOVE THAT BOARD GAME!!!)
Avoiding the glowing ball!!
I LOVE SILAS!! AND GUMMY BEARS!! "Dirt don't hurt if you're happy!!!"
Tempesta: "Can I lick you? are you lime flavored?" Bear: "Can I lick you?" Tempesta: "Well I don't have a flavor." Nova:"Yeah you're you flavored" Tempesta (to Nova): "Well if you had a flavor I'd lick you"
The entire tavern getting rifted to another plane
Horde Wall!! Such a good story
The blind lore keeper
Maggie too cute
Tempesta can finally afford her own earth book yay!
Miss Nadia's Bli-itches..or at least conversations about them
Beard Rot HAHAHAHAH
Mr. Jonathan (what happened to the bonjovi wig?)
MUGGS!!!
The sparkly tree on Friday night
Cross Roads special effects and monsters...you guys brought some terror to the game! THANKS!
Tempesta's stone knife actually coming in handy!

CAN'T WAIT FOR NOVEMBER!!

Really had a fantastic weekend. Thank you so much staff and npc's!!! Special kudos to George and Kelly. There was so much going on with separate plotlines running that I really felt like everyone was able to get involved in something if they wanted to. Some of my personal faves:

1) Phedre: "Well, if you think our problems were bad Nic..."
Me: "Don't say it! As a lord I forbid you from finishing that sentence!"

Of course the one time I invoke my noble title it was of course completely ignored :eek:

2) RP with Dan as Thaufidien. Wow man, just wow. No on else really got to see this, but i don't mind telling you all, Nic was bawling like little girl Saturday night.

3) the slow decent into dementia. Fun times ahead kiddies ;)

4) PC on PC action! Wow man, it was about time some tensions started boiling over. I know not everyone is down with this kind of thing, but for me it's what really drives a game.

5) Teshvan Reclaim rp mod.... and the most epic fail moment of forgetting ever, which turned out not NEARLY as bad as it could have, or probably should have.

6) Executing Silas's necromancer.... so simple, so quick, so done.

7) All things Keely and Nadarin

its called sumadon and i cant belive that thing was still kickin around npc camp

it wasn't - the game appeared in a puff of smoke during logistics like something out of Alice in Wonderiand with a big 'play me!' sign on it - Kelly made the wise call that not using it would be meddling in affairs we mortals are far too puny to understand, and thus we all lived to see Sunday. Everyone say 'thank you Kelly'.

Many, many thanks to all staff and NPCs who turned over mods and encounters like there was a prize at the end... you guys were amazing, and never slowed or faltered. A special shout out to Mike for playing the role of the pace car all weekend (and making it look good), and the brothers Bender - Chaz for making monster desk look easy, and Brian for his constant stream of action and encounters that kept the ball rolling and never once felt stale.

Big huge thank yous to the Crossroads - you guys set us off with a bang, and gave the weekend the kick off it needed to inject the list of plot lines everyone wanted to run. Watching the darkman battle was watching a battle turn out of game fear into in game awesome - full points for execution all around.

On a personal note, thank you to Amaranthus, Kainen, and Vry for taking a roleplay scene and making it all we could ever hope it would be. Watching you guys was worth the price of admission alone (special nod to Jane for volunteering to play a corpse through the entire thing, and then not being angry when we took her up on it).

Alright enough - I keep going this is gonna get maudlin... I love you guys, you're all the bestest ever...

PS: to everyone who played a role, I owe you pie - hold me to it and show up in November to collect - I mean, it is pie after all...

Great photos. Can you pretty please post to FB so people dont need a snap fish account.. and also I can tag myself :p :)

either way thanks for sharing the photos. really nice work

i was going to make an account so i can look at the pictures,
but the site wont accept my yahoo email account for some reason

Favs in no particular order.

- Puriel Shard Mod and RP with the Guardian and Vampire. also worth noting that the photos from this mod are stellar.

- Saving Teawaddle mod... its about time we finally found her, haha...

- CROSSROADS cross plot. MAN!! I knew it would be awesome to be on the other side of that encounter having watched PCs battle the big dark man before, but man was that an epic fight. thanks Tab for bringing him up to NH where all of use eager crossroads NPC's could beat on him for a change :D.

- HOT CIDER! thanks Deb :)

- Twilight Revolution... have to admit.. it caught me off guard. There was some really intense role play from that. Let see how it all works out.

- Debate for the use of the bastion scroll. I sense a lot to be done from this.

Im pretty sure there were quite a few more but im tired and can't think of them now... so perhaps i will recall them later

kay, i got it to work finnaly, and i agree, those are some nice pictures

and jeremy, i cant belive bearataur didnt make ur list of faves, for shame

syra pefferfoot said:
kay, i got it to work finnaly, and i agree, those are some nice pictures

and jeremy, i cant belive bearataur didnt make ur list of faves, for shame

indeed... but in my defense i said i was tired and probably forgetting something. The fact that Bearataur showed up was pretty awesome, but the fact that i couldn't effect it kind of bummed me out, truthfully... perhaps next time

I statted it the way I did specifically with you in mind, Jeremy. In retrospect, I should have ignored the threshold when I realized it was you calling 4s, but I was hopped up on adrenaline and thinking about how cool I looked in my own head. Next time, baby.

Back