OCTOBER pre-registration CLOSED

Re: OCTOBER pre-registration list

Oh god you really don't want Miranda and I in some kind of rock band. She is totally tone deaf and I can't sing worth beans. I guess it would be darn funny. Todd you will need to carry the tune for all of us, pants less of course. I suppose we can practice at stupid o'clock while sitting on Dave's bed.

There will be none of this "sitting on Dave's bed' nonsense. Any time (and there have been many) that Toddy has been on my bed, nothing good has come of it. (holding myself, rocking in the corner) :(

Mike we now have 4 people

Myself
Amelia Lizak
Danielle Darwell
and Sharon Fructman

Can we pls have a cabin close to the tavern
TY

griffin is the one at the upper part of the hill yes?

I just pre-reged for the Oct. event and forgot to include my info on the paypal site. So when you receive a payment from the email drd61179 @ hotmail.com that's me! I'll be playing Sparticous.
Thanks,
Dennis

PS
I had a case of click the button way to fast without thinking!

Hi Mike,

I just pre-regged for Dan and I and we would like to request the Dragon Cabin for the Ash Forest. Thanks a bunch.

Missy

Hi Mike,
The Ash Forest would like to reserve the Dragon Cabin. You have myself, Dan, Missy and Sheila all pre-reged for the event.
Thanks,
Dennis Berish

Tetsu said:
Warm Elves + Orc :D

Let me explain.. no, wait, there is too much. Let me sum up. If you snore I will beat you. If you are very, very lucky it will be IG. ; )

HtM

Ps: Are there plugs for space heaters and the like?

henrythemad said:
Tetsu said:

Let me explain.. no, wait, there is too much. Let me sum up. If you snore I will beat you. If you are very, very lucky it will be IG. ; )

HtM

It can't be that bad?... Can it? :lol:

Dan

Re: OCTOBER pre-registration list: Deadline 10/11

but there is electricity in the private rooms where henry will be staying.

ashrik said:
henrythemad said:
Tetsu said:

HtM

Dan

I am 100% with Henry on this. You snore, you get the Full Metal Jacket soap in a pillow case beatdown...

just pre register

i am playing
Raven

Man, it's been a while since I've been to an event. Looks like I'll actually be able to make this one.

Duke Frost said:
ashrik said:
henrythemad said:

HtM

Dan

I am 100% with Henry on this. You snore, you get the Full Metal Jacket soap in a pillow case beatdown...

oh man.. that sounds worse than what i have to deal w/. at least i can roll my snore-y one over.. lol XD

Re: OCTOBER pre-registration list: Deadline TODAY! 10/11

Pre-reg'd! I'll be playing Sevaria.

Logistics Notice:

I am going to try to leave my place early Friday morning to get to the site because there is alot of stuff I have to do for Logistics and the Guild. That means if you have Logistics requests including production, spell lists, character transfers from other chapters, etc. you need to get them to me ASAP and by Thursday night at the latest. Friday morning isn't going to fly. Everything else will have to be done on site.

If you are playing a transfered character from another chapter, when you request that they send me the character, tell them to CC you so you have a copy you can bring with you. If you don't get an email from me saying I have your character, chances are, i don't have it.

-Robb
HQ Head of Logistics

Back