OCTOBER pre-registration CLOSED

Re: OCTOBER pre-registration list: Deadline 10/11

Robb Graves said:
raven said:
just pre register

i am playing
Raven

got it. we had Danielle listed twice. sorry. fixed now.

Folks, please remember that you can leave a note with your pre-registration letting me know who it's for! If all I get is a name I just copy the name down, and if someone pays twice, I don't necessarily know who the other payment is for so I'll either list the name twice or say "<your name> plus a guest"

I plan on redesigning the pre-reg web interface this winter so that they can't submit it without telling us for what character it is for.

I did a last minute pre-reg late last night around 11:30ish. I think I just realized that I forgot my name. Its Ippokratis Koukos. The event is for credit to my elf in NJ.

Thanks

IppyDip said:
I did a last minute pre-reg late last night around 11:30ish. I think I just realized that I forgot my name. Its Ippokratis Koukos. The event is for credit to my elf in NJ.

Thanks

We got it, but I thought it was a "pay no play" thing so I didn't list you as coming to the event

It was, sorry about the confusion... just wanted to make sure you got it.

I should have been pre-registered late Sunday night. Someone else did it for me, but my name is Albert Lamonda and I'm playing Vry.

Zomg! I get a Vry this event? Sweet.

Fearless Leader said:
Vry_Young_Pup said:
I should have been pre-registered late Sunday night. Someone else did it for me, but my name is Albert Lamonda and I'm playing Vry.

Who pre-registered you? What email did they use for it?
I'll send you a private message.

youthculture said:
Zomg! I get a Vry this event? Sweet.
Yes, yes indeed you do! :D And I get a Sevaria this event? Even sweeter!

I'm playing my dark elf not Ursul. Tab should be sending him over soonish.
Will

neat. i would have guessed that, but I lost my telepathy in a fight with Dave Ehrhehehehehrhrhahahrrrrt. now he has pretty hair, a pretty shield, and telepathy. some girls have all the luck.

He "had" a pretty shield, but it got eaten by a boulder. It's true, though, that I stole Robb's telepathy. Now he's just left with superior racquetball skillz. ;)

Logistics update:

I have no data for this person: Malinda Johnston

I have no character for: Dustin Crewell or Kelsey Desrosiers (i know you're playing Sev, I just haven't received her yet)

Also, our Memberships Thread has been updated: http://www.alliancelarp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4922 It now lists when your membership expires and color codes it. Red if it expires this month, Orange if it expires next month. As always, I will continue to keep this updated.

It's probably going to arrive at some bizarro time on Thursday. If it doesn't, I have her most recent card and I'll bring it with me.

youthculture said:
It's probably going to arrive at some bizarro time on Thursday. If it doesn't, I have her most recent card and I'll bring it with me.

gotcha, yes, having a back up sheet is always a good thing

Back