Opening event?

Alor

Scholar
Gettysburg Staff
So who's coming? PC or NPC?

I'm actually on the light side this time :)

I am reaaaaally trying to get off my guard crap so I can show up.

I PLAN on being an NPC, but I can't confirm anything until I get approval. LAME.

LIGHT SIDE PC PIEW PIEW PIEW! But I may hop ye/the olde fence at some point to swing a little pipe.

Just pre-regged me AND TODD to PC the opener. (WHAAATT?!?)

X-D

KILL IT, KILL IT, I'll be PCing I hope. We'll shall see.

I'll be there to PC, My rabbitkin will probably have to eat his shoes to survive if no one orders anything, but I'll be there :p.

I will be there, NPCing!! Gotta get a few ducks in a row before I get all the pre-reg stuff done, but it would take a LOT to stop be from being there and reveling in the glory that is the dark side!!!!! >:D

fyrechild said:
Just pre-regged me AND TODD to PC the opener. (WHAAATT?!?)

X-D

OMG! I CAN HAZ RAGE KITTY?! :yes:

But anyway.... I will be PC-ing Rayna! Can't wait! I will be pre-regging ASAP (have to wait for new bank card to show up before I can pay...)

Hi. I'll be putting up the pre-reg lists for the event today.

Please email me at barran.logistics@gmail.com to let me know if you're coming to PC or NPC. I check the Facebook event page to keep up with who's attending, but emails to logistics are the official way to pre-register. Also, NPCs please include your T-shirt size when you email me, so I can inform Robb for some nefarious plans of his.

Thanks,

Tyson
Logistics

Thinking of coming.

Are there any foresty groups that my character (Sornelintion / Swifteagle / Eagle-eye / etc) can stay with?

I didn't realize GB starts in March. How much ahead time do I need to register and how do I pay?

Edit:
N/M I found the website. Now I just need wife approval and to update my skills on my character.

Cúangol said:
Thinking of coming.

Are there any foresty groups that my character (Sornelintion / Swifteagle / Eagle-eye / etc) can stay with?

IG question!

well looks like i am going to be able to drag my lazy *** down for this one cant wait

tim cray
aka ocean

Damn, I get to meet Ocean, I can't wait.

Back