Our Opening Event! - March 21st - "The Mists Part"

Elysia said:
In the meantime, I just have to figure out whyfor my MWE tripped and fell into the mists again and ended up somewheres strange.

Mayhaps she followed a trail of breadcrumbs. >.>

It's those tasty flaky croissants I've been eating - Nobody can resist them, not even us dwarves! :lol:

Mandie you know that its because there were helpless people in need....or maybe you just sensed Kevars helpless soul...even tho he wont be there! haha :D

my main, Eldarion will just fit in one last time under the cap! :) And yea, it looks like I'll still be around in MN so I'll be there hopefully.

Hopefully I will be able to make it :) However, my hand has gotten pretty sore and stiff over the past few days. I may have to forge into a caster :-/ But at any rate it will be awsome to come and have a good time at a larp event again. Ill also get to meet alot of you I have only talked to on the boards woooot.

:)

My apologies for the last-minute flake-out, but life intervenes and I will not be able to make it to Saturday's LARP. I just found out about the conflict in schedule, so I'm letting you know as soon as I could. I hope to be at a SoMN game in the near future.

I just wanna say that this is going to be the longest week at work EVAR!!!

I am *REALLY* excited about gaming this weekend, even if it is "only" a 1-day! I am itching to brush off the rust from my winter "off-season" and get in game with all you crazy-fun people!!!

Did I mention that I was excited? :)

Got really sick over the last few days, hopefully I'll be better by Saturday, otherwise I'll have to play a page (there's no way I'm not going though)

Well i hope you get better and it will be awesome to see you again.

Pretty sure that I am seeing npc's walking in the shadows already....is that healthy?

Yes, yes it is. Just close your eyes and accept the death that is coming :twisted:

:( i did that with my last character and it never came...for SOME reason the goblins wanted to fight a tree >.< Hengin see's all :) Or at least he will tell you that he does :D

Back