Permanently Dead PC's

Seth Prew's black Panther Sarr "Zen". Walked through the portal onto the plane of death during the "Return of the Dragon" event in August/September 2000.

Ooops! I couldn't recall exactly what happened, but I believe I forgot to mention: Kardaghan Blackmore (and with that, Blackmore's Band disbanded.)

Shane don't forget Vashti (SP) (Missy Lineweaver) character but that was over 6 years ago. She permed during a barbarian wave battle I think.

paythin said:
Shane don't forget Vashti (SP) (Missy Lineweaver) character but that was over 6 years ago. She permed during a barbarian wave battle I think.

:(

What about Dan L's character that I obliterated? The one who murdered the Aran? :lol: Has anyone mentioned him?

Deadlands said:
What about Dan L's character that I obliterated? The one who murdered the Aran? :lol: Has anyone mentioned him?

I think Heath was mentioned. Last names would be good, though. I know he had one. At the end of this thread I'll probably email all (well, most of) the people on it and ask for more information.

Shane said:
paythin said:

Vashti was from Ashbury and permed there not Syraandor, if that matters for the project at hand.

Telokh_Amdo said:
Shane said:
paythin said:

Vashti was from Ashbury and permed there not Syraandor, if that matters for the project at hand.

I know where she was from and where she permed quite well, thanks. To be honest I think she visited Syraandor all of once, and never returned after Heath was obliterated.

Shane said:
Deadlands said:

I think Heath was mentioned. Last names would be good, though. I know he had one. At the end of this thread I'll probably email all (well, most of) the people on it and ask for more information.

I had his name down as Heath Cobblefitter in the old HQ database.

I don't think Gunder Bearclaw (Bolton's barbarian) has been mentioned yet; Didn't he challenge Bjorn to a duel to the death and get spanked?

Yeah, unfortunately he walked into a sword fight with a shield, and Bjorn didn't like shields...poor Gunder

Back