Permanently Dead PC's

in an entire year of NPCing i've seen 2 perms....reading this post.....you guys scare me! hehehehehe

Well, Syraandor was up and running for awhile. Overall, I don't think the list of perms is that big.

Yeah, considering the time that Syraandor was active, there weren't that many perms. Of course, part of that is the lucky stone pulling that some of our players have done. We have had some rez-fest battles that statistically should have generated a perm but didn't.

Dan "Death by Numbers" Beshers

Yeah -- though I don't think many people are complaining about that either.

God willing, NH will have plenty of Rez-fests to make up for it. :D

rez fest...hmmm sounds like a music weekend with mud and guitars!

mud is good for atmosphere :NOD:

Trine'a's last name was Caelnia.

Can't wait to see what this is for! tell me it'll be happening during the opener...

djkondrk said:

Can't wait to see what this is for! tell me it'll be happening during the opener...

Nah, this thread will be long forgotten when the result of the efforts upon it is revealed. Sorry to disappoint!

I don't think Urtle permed..... he just stopped appearing because Emerson moved to Virginia.

Almost makes me want a previously permed character to be part of this....

And no dear wonderful plot team, that is NOT an invitation.

Shane said:
djkondrk said:

Nah, this thread will be long forgotten when the result of the efforts upon it is revealed. Sorry to disappoint!

Oh, pooh...then chances are I'll never get to see it :cry: ...or you could eventually let me know what event we should drive the 7 or so hours up there for...

Sir Wynn said:
Toms dwarf was named Raven.

thanks, Wynn. Hey--you're kinda cute...

Shane said:
Heath (Dan Lineaweaver's character) is the one who was Obliterated for the Aran's death. :)

Joe's character, Laserin, was just exiled for being a dink. ;)

You are so right! Sorry Joe and Dan! Thanks, Shane.

djkondrk said:
Oh, pooh...then chances are I'll never get to see it :cry: ...or you could eventually let me know what event we should drive the 7 or so hours up there for...

I will.

I was about to type more, but I've got to learn to keep my trap shut when I've got cool plot ideas.

When the time is right, you shall be informed of The Project's inevitable appearance.

I was executed and exiled and ended up sacking the character about 6 months later. Though it was a heck of a four months that I played him for :)

~Joe

Bjorn of the Bear Tribe perm'd.

Laserin was a piece of crap and I'm glad he's gone Joe. I still can't believe you got me with the bayonet attack.

Two of the ones I know (Ankarah Terranova and Seth Darkwood) have already been mentioned.

Rob Shyman's (sp?) Wild Elf, Raven, permed as well, I believe. No surname that I know of.

~Kate H

Back