Photos?

Lok

Artisan
Just wondering if there is a plan to take group or action photos. My camera isn't that great it would be awesome if this is planned. Even if someone is showing up with a good camera and is up for a few photos one afternoon i would be very greatful. Thanks for your time. -Dawson

We are planning for a LOT of photos and have quite a few NPCs who have volunteered their cameras/services doing so. Anyone who wants to bring their camera along and snap some pictures that would be great-- I don't think there is anything formalized planned yet but if there are any Alliance Photographers out there experienced in fantastic video taping or action shots who want to volunteer some services- PLEASE LET US KNOW!!

This is a PERFECT opportunity to snag some images we can use in posters and websites for the Alliance. :)

I'm one of those NPC'ing for the weekend, and I have a -good- camera that I will be bringing. Scott, you may remember the pictures we got at last year's Labor Day weekend event? That camera...

Maureen

very cool. super excited. thanks much

Dawson

If I can make it, I'll be bringing my Camera for sure.

is there a link anywhere to photos from last years national event? -dawson

Back