Pictures wanted for new Rule Book

Laguna Hallik said:
zehnyu said:
With Orlantha in the middle, laughing hysterically and everyone going "Why in the WORLD did we just all agree to this?!?"

Just kidding ;)

-Ali

Dominion biata
Stay away from me
Dominion biata
Mama let me be
Dont come warring around my door
I dont want to see your feathers no more
Emilio's got more important things to do
Than spend his time growin old with you
Now biata
Stay away
Dominion biata
Listen what I say

*Snorts Coffee*
Dude. That...
Colin B. Is my hero.

-Ali

dreadpiratebill said:
I'll see if anyone will let me in their head for a photo.
--bill

I'll also see if i can photoshop you a nice dark outlined monster card. Any card inparticular? perhapes something a newbie can understand or should I go with everyones favorite dread lord preceptor with 10th lvl pc stats?

--bill

Bill.... Poalo IMO.

RiddickDale said:
dreadpiratebill said:
I'll see if anyone will let me in their head for a photo.
--bill

I'll also see if i can photoshop you a nice dark outlined monster card. Any card inparticular? perhapes something a newbie can understand or should I go with everyones favorite dread lord preceptor with 10th lvl pc stats?

--bill

Bill.... Poalo IMO.

best monster EVER!!!

Vulnerabilies: Killed by waylay
--bill

Mike, I sent you a monster card as a jpeg. Do you need a better/different one?
--bill

That's because the Monster Database still says NERO too.

by not clear, do you mean not dark enough, or too fuzzy.

I'll photo shop the NERO off it.
--bill

dreadpiratebill said:
by not clear, do you mean not dark enough, or too fuzzy.

I'll photo shop the NERO off it.
--bill

I have to shrink it down slightly to fit it within the page's borders and it ends up looking, well, just like the current rule book version looks.

Ill take the nero off it and when I run it as a jpeg I will shrink it down ad turn teh grey scale up a bit. that should make it daarker and i will just size it smaller. I let you know when I have it done, probly be sometime sunday.
--bill

also, if you have a special request for a monster, now is the time to tell me.
--bill

Ezri said:
That's because the Monster Database still says NERO too.

No, no it doesn't.

The newest one has been updated to say Alliance. I don't know if all the owners have it, since there is nowhere to post files on this forum and they no longer use the yahoo group.

If an owner wants an updated one, they can contact me with their email address and I'll send it to them. But at this point, they might be better off waiting until the new rules come out, as some things are going to need to be updated.

Scott

Mike,
When do you need these pictures by? We plan on having a picture get together weekend to do such a thing, but right now all of our schedules are pseudo booked to hell and back..so we're trying to figure out when a good time for everyone is, but we don't want to do it past deadline?

Thanks,
Ali

Ali,

There are some pretty awesome trees and such in my backyard if you wanted to hold it out here. We could also use the stone backdrop of my houses lower level as well.

Of course, it's all contingent on my wife's approval.

Scott

Scott,
That would be awesome :) and yes, contingent on wife's approval, but it would definitely give us an area in which to do so without cars in the way.

-Ali

Do you have a High Ogre submission yet?

Somehow it just feels dirty to have a grey scale Air Raksa Representing Dikembe's race.

No, I'd love a good High Ogre picture. Actually, if you can produce better pictures than the current ones on any of the races (including dryad), I'd replace what we have now (although I really like the dark elf one).

And I really really need a good series of "how to make a weapon" pictures, because the current ones have Jesse wearing a NERO T-shirt.

Remember that I try really hard not to have the same people in the book over and over again, so if you submit 20 really good pictures, realize that I may only use one or two even though they may all be good.

I will attempt to get you a kickass Sarr pic Mike, and maybe finally get me in the actual rulebook :)

-Ali

I'm masked and unrecognizable in the rulebook,and this is probably for the best.

Back