Pie is Superior

A discussion between cake and pie as to which is better is folly.....

Now...

Cake or Death??

Therein lies the question..

On a side note Eli is a most honorable person...who I highly trust..course I'm a dark elf..:) What happens to the rest of you is your boggle

According to a recent study done at the Aperture Science Research Laboratory, the cake is a lie.

When this is over, we will cut you....some cake.

Cut you so bad... you'll wish... we hadn't cut you so bad....?

Alavatar said:
Brad Lewis said:
You do realize they mention boiling the steak, right? I know its in the steak juices... but still. Boiling steak? What the eff?

THIS IS MADNESS.

BACON MADNESS!

Boil the steak in bacon drippings. That's what I am talking about!

Haven't you heard the new talk of the town? Chicken fried bacon! That's right, bacon rolled around in chicken fried steak batter, deep fried and served with a side of white gravy! (I wish I was kidding...but such a thing does exist).

Cassandra said:
Alavatar said:
Brad Lewis said:
You do realize they mention boiling the steak, right? I know its in the steak juices... but still. Boiling steak? What the eff?

THIS IS MADNESS.

BACON MADNESS!

Boil the steak in bacon drippings. That's what I am talking about!

Haven't you heard the new talk of the town? Chicken fried bacon! That's right, bacon rolled around in chicken fried steak batter, deep fried and served with a side of white gravy! (I wish I was kidding...but such a thing does exist).

Ok... How did meat products get into a discussion on pies? :?
By the way, my favorite pies are Pumpkin and Cherry Cream Cheese.

Someone's thinking too hard again! Run!

How do you think too hard? Does your brain stop being squishy and such and turn into CONCRETEZ?

Must be something like that.

Like, chicken and turkey?

Oh, wait, yousa talkin aboot hooman meat piez...

WTS [ 5 Gallon Bucket of Cheese ], PST.

Dumbass Bucket is BOP, everyone knows that. Just DE it for the [Large Brilliant Curd] and move on.

Back