Pie is Superior

Kasuni might bake cookies for the MWE visitors =3

Or pie, if Emily can learn how. Or make someone help her.

Has Kasuni moved past Death cookies yet?

When did Kasuni ever make death cookies??? Last time she made them, they all got eat-ified. And no one died from them!! And there were like 200+ cookies.

Those poor poor peasants... Guess that solves the hunger problem they had, though.

The hoblings ate like half of em, so I think we got all the death, and well ya know how much I fear being poisoned 8) .

See? Kasuni only poisons people who can hold their alchemy.

Not that she'd ever poison Solomon, Polare, and especcially not Shay!!!

I like the idea of poisoned cookies.... More for me!

On a totally unrelated note, What the ruling from a marshal on cloaking/banning ingested poisions? :D (Talk about bring a conversation from the HQ boards back to Seattle)

Kasuni,

I'm not a MWE but I do like pie... you could grab a pre made crust and filling. Just make sure you avoid Berries for El, and chocolate cuz my PCs friends just won't let me have chocolate InGame. He has no idea why.

Paul

Wyldweaver said:
I like the idea of poisoned cookies.... More for me!

On a totally unrelated note, What the ruling from a marshal on cloaking/banning ingested poisions? :D (Talk about bring a conversation from the HQ boards back to Seattle)

Paul

Actually the thread started here, got posted over to HQ in the hopes of a little clarification, and now you have truely brought it back here

So.... I declare pie the winnar.

Have you never had Chicken Apple Sausage?

It is, indeed, full of Win.

Mmm.... Aidel's sausage.....

I can feel my aerteries clogging already...

I dunno... that'd be like... too much Win... or something..

Back