Brad Lewis said:
So, what'd you have to eat?

I had a sandwich.

It was delisherus.

Eli'Razael'Daeva'Sahkar said:
I had a sandwich.

It was delisherus.

Really? Me too.

And delisherus isn't a word, you realize.

Brad Lewis said:
Really? Me too.

I know, I saw you there.

And just wait for the new words for the 2008 dictionaries. If gianormous can become a word, anything can.

I wish all my variations of "ridiculous" made it into the dictionary.... :cry:

Elle Zanabanath said:
I wish all my variations of "ridiculous" made it into the dictionary.... :cry:

"Ridonkulous" is my current favorite variant.

Eli'Razael'Daeva'Sahkar said:
Brad Lewis said:
Really? Me too.

I know, I saw you there.

And just wait for the new words for the 2008 dictionaries. If gianormous can become a word, anything can.

Take it to PM already you two, no spamming up the boards. Besides, you're off topic. PIE!!

Hey, if it takes me talking to myself to get people to use the forums more, so be it.

You should see the DE Boards... hoo-boy.

Personally I don't see this as spamming the board... cause it all boils back down eventually into a discussion about Pie.... and that every one loves Pie..... and no one can get enough Pie.... and even I love Pie.... (I also love Cheesecake) And sometimes loving Pie with much can just be Rewangkulious.... ... see I snuck a variant in there....

I like this girl, she'll fit right in. Perhaps we should keep her after the event. Maybe if we bribe her with tasty deserts.....

Yeah, I need to play the most awesome lady ever.... cause I own the costume... next time I'll have to take pictures..... wait... did you say tasty deserts? I love tasty deserts, so long as they don't have deadly strawberries in them.

Hrm, I think Jeff may be onto something... now, to walk downstairs to will call and order cases of deserts.. Samples, yes, that's what I'll call them..

:D Oooh I get Sweets for visiting too? Now I can't wait! :mrgreen:

I fully support the usage of bribing in order to get new/fun/interesting visitors. This and more, tonight at eleven.

PIE! :mrgreen: I will also say... Dark Chocolate.... and In Elle's case Shockolate... Made with real lightning is an awesome welcoming gift. I love Pie.

In order to stay on topic:

I love pie! My favorite is the French Apple Cream Cheese Pie.

I also like Cheesecake, and Peanut Butter Chocolate Ice cream from Baskin Robbins. You can also mix it all together its yummy.

Chocolate Cream Pie, tastes better than Cake.... By the way Paul, don't forget to eat that pie in the fridge....

Back