Please Do not murderface Goblins for no reason

I am going on record as jestering the a team b team comment. Was done when my new found emotions were released but I also need to make clear that HOG seems to hold themselves in such high regards as to be never looked at other than royalty. A title is only as good as those who respect it.
I felt very disappointed in Ahlana and Havok for working against the empire who I hold in high regard. I have been born and raised in this land and my memories have been flooded back to me and I know so much more.
I wanted to belong as I felt something was missing in myself I now have found it. The emotions I knew I had but repressed were always wanted to be released.
I wanted to help build a town a city a great place to live and have been trying to talk and move people there whereever I went. But I felt so dishearten by the smack down that was given at that nobility dinner. I don't know if I will show my face to help protect or adventure in the once proud place I called home. My willingness to help is so low right now and feel what ever I do I don't matter. I may move to the empire or maybe the village of mwe that I heard in the distance to start anew. My once family I hold in contempt of the law of eloria and will work by force if need be to free the hollow elves seeing no one even try's to work with me to do that. Even as a heartless stone elf I thought it was bad and no one care enough to involve me in anything they did. Just made it worse.
I may even travel to another land and call it home so to further myself from this twisted fate that has come to this land. I cannot see myself working to better a place that is so cruel to myself who wanted nothing more than to build a new home for those who didn't have one.

Farewell Ardic. Forgotten lands that have now remembered.

Pyke. A lost soul in the land of a broken dream

Hey, Don't fret on it too much Pyke.

After all, you've got time now, what's a few years of wandering to clear your head?

-Kalith Toovir

Back