Pole weapon construction?

Dreamingfurther said:
Order online.
I would love too, but a lot of the time I cant wait for stuff to arrive do to the impulse desire to make weapons lol. But do to the local stock being out for a few weeks now, I guess I'm gonna have to just order some in bulk, and have my own supply. Plus it will help motivate me on having 100 + personal weapons goal.

http://www.kitebuilder.com/catalog/inde ... 04a79f19ae

I really have to highly recommend this site and these guys. reasonable prices, and I've never had to wait more than a week to receive an order. Besides they will definitely give you bulk discounts and you can set yourself up to have enough material for weapon cores for a long time to come.

I've made 2 or 3 smaller orders from them but I'm getting to the point I should probably just make 1 large one each year. I use the .505 outer diameter for 1h stuff. And the .602 stuff works for 2h weapons. They used to have .740 stuff that I liked better for 2h weapons but it looks like that may be discontinued. in any case, great site that I highly recommend... =)

thanks, I really prefer the.745 for the longer weapons, but if the company at the end of the link you posted don't carry it anymore, that could shed some light on why the local shops have not restocked. although i have been able to find it at other online retailers. but then they get you on the shipping due its long length. such is life.

Back