• Banquet

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Standard Fare

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Epic Threat

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Suprise Me!

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Tax Heavy! (this is the joke choice people....)

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lurin

Duke
This will be an off season game, and will likely be cold, although we have determined were it will be held yet (considering the weather) we'd like your opinions on what flavor the first game should be in your opinion, you may choose up to three options.

As always the results are not binding and the crazy SoMN staff will likely do whatever they want, but we value your opinion!

...Tournanment. :huh:

that's not how you spell it, silly talithia

Epic threat. Only because anything with epic in it has to be done. Otherwise everything else isn't epic.

Is there an all of the above?

So far, it looks like an epic threat of an evil tax collector!

Eldandiril said:
Is there an all of the above?

You can vote for 3 of the six options, ^.^ that'll have to do.

Personally I would like an RP heavy type thing, although those seem to be the most difficult

While we're on the note of spelling errors, Surprise, not suprise :p

I believe the "Epic Threat" should be renamed more properly to "Super deadly big thing threat" to more properly portray what will happen in an epic threat situation =P

Just pokin'

I'd just hope for some epic cool rep for the epic cool threat. If Ohio's closed - maybe Dave should try to get the Dracolich... :twisted:

I dunno, I was hoping someone could make me a Lady Gaga Style egg that has a dragon costume inside for me....

i would certainly be too frightened to move... unless i peed myself. then i would probably go somewhere

How many new characters are you expecting to be able to come and play the game when it doesn't have a level cap? I might be inclined to suggest that unless you expected a huge wave of very high level characters you might not want to over-compensate with supper powerful stuff...

Dreamingfurther said:
How many new characters are you expecting to be able to come and play the game when it doesn't have a level cap? I might be inclined to suggest that unless you expected a huge wave of very high level characters you might not want to over-compensate with supper powerful stuff...

I didn't see super powerful stuff as an option, the phrase epic threat does not need to translate into 'Really big card' after all.

I thought the corrupt are a pretty epic threat, lets get rid of them first.

I have this strange feeling that the corrupt are suppose to be just there, always a threat, always there, and completely undefeatible, but thats just the impression I got =P

Back