Gryphon: Robert Kinlen and the gang
Dragon: Nordenn
Pegasus: (Blythedale)

PRIVATE ROOMS
Fire: Joseph Siegel
Water: Craig Fiske
Earth: Michael Brenizer
Air: Bill Gibbs

Note on housing: Cabins are free as long as you have at least four people pre-registered to reserve one. Private rooms are $40. There is also a common room with six beds (not listed here) which is first-come, first-served and you don't have to pay extra for.

Last edited:
Might have one or two people coming up with me.
But looking for people to share a cabin with!

Please list Blythedale under the Pegasus Cabin, just to avoid any confusion over availability. Unless something has changed, I believe we still have deciding power over whether or not someone else uses it. Thanks!

Please list Blythedale under the Pegasus Cabin, just to avoid any confusion over availability. Unless something has changed, I believe we still have deciding power over whether or not someone else uses it. Thanks!

That is correct, Blythedale has first dibs on Pegasus. It's not first come first served for that one at Alliance events.

Kris Kitts will PC Dame Nopants.

Sam O paying to play Dorian

Hey Mike.

You've got me down for now for the event. I guess the confusion occurred because I paid for the membership without a pre reg. I'm npcing friday, But I'm going to play Saturday and sunday. I still need to pay. I just don't want any confusion when I pay.

Jon-Paul Gullo

Sir Amaranthus will be there in the kitchen.

--bill

Hey everyone. Don't forget to support the Food Committee. Either give before hand or at the event. If everybody gave just $5 there should be more than enough for Bill to get all the supplies we need. The $5 is a fair price for even one of the meals, and you get THREE!!! Go for it, as I'd be sad to see it go away due to lack of participation from the player base.

Thx for the plug. Also Amaranthus is a PC not an NPC.

Bill

Frisco Cruise will be NPCing, and (probably) bringing along 2 newbies: Ken and Kaylee

I also forgot. If you give a minimum of $5 to the food committee and are PCing you get this nifty FULL HEAL! Extra useful for fighters or those that like to get beat up frequently!

Lesser Gift of the Land
As an extra incentive to donate to our food committee, any and all PCs who choose to donate a minimum of $5 either before the event or at the door on Friday at check in will receive the following Lesser Gift of the Land:
    • Healer's Resolve equal to the first multiple of 5 above their max character body.
    • Must be used all at once. It require one minute of focus where no other game skills can be used (as per armor refit).
    • It may only be used on yourself.
    • It expires at the end of the event and may not be held between events.
    • It may not be purchased multiple times during the same event.
    • It cannot be purchased with Goblin Stamps, Magic Item Picks, or any other form of reward currency.
    • May only be rewarded once per player.
Example: Amaranthus the fighter has 63 body. After getting Deathed and Lifed, he is at 1 body. With this Lesser Gift, Amaranthus spends 1 minute kneeling and focusing, healing 65 body and therefore restoring him to his maximum 63 body.

-Craig
Food Committee Cheerleader

Could the Vanguard please reserve Phoenix cabin?

We'll have (at least) four: Frank Coyne, Kyle Spriggle, Illana Navas, and me!

I just renewed my membership for the year and paid the event cost. I didn't put a note with my payment. SOOOO: I will be PCing as Gwendara. BOOM! That just happened. Also, I may be totally noobing it up by asking here but how do we do donations for food and get the awesome-sauce healy thingy (don't you love my proper terminology?) Do I just do a "donate for goblin stamps" and send $5 or is there a separate link. For I love the foods, and I even more so love the people who bring and make it for me. <3

-Christine

The basic donation button works. Just write "food donation" or something similar in the comments.

Great to see you back.
--bill

Back