Pre-reg For February 25th Now Open!

Lurin

Duke
February 25th One Day Event - "The Prince's Call"

Crown Prince Talon calls upon the adventures to aid their allies in the grasslands to the south. The High Ogre and Sarr ambassadors, in a tentative alliance, have requested aid from the Crown. Their land is on the verge of becoming a foothold for the corrupt over the Great River and with their small tribal numbers, they have not been able to push the corrupt network back across the Great River. The Prince, who is engaged on the South Eastern front with his forces, has asked the adventures to begin to repay their debt to him by going to aid these tribes.

This event will be at the Jordan Site located at the address below, and will see Logistics opened at 9 am (some staff on site a bit before that) with Game on at 10am and Game off around 5 pm (dusk)
Minnesota River Valley Campgrounds (Jordan Campsite)
19825 Park Boulevard
Jordan, MN, 55352
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...-92.98218&sspn=0.011885,0.033023&ie=UTF8&z=16

We'll be ensuring the hut stays warm with gas heaters to prevent issues with the power grid we've seen at previous events. A hot lunch will be served as part of the day's activities! Prereg Early, prereg often and come shake off the winter rust from your larping skills!

Preregistration will close February 22nd at Midnight.

Pre-Register Here: http://tinyurl.com/somn-prereg

Preregistered PCs

1.) Ryan H.
2.) Alexander T.
3.) Rick B.
4.) Kyle S.
5.) Dave G. - Prepaid
6.) Mariah S.
7.) Tristin W.
8.) Ryan Bu.
9.) Nathan K. - Prepaid
10.) Ryan Be. - Prepaid
11.) Matt M. - Prepaid
12.) Christina S.
13.) Josh S. - Prepaid
14.) Jenn S.
15.)Tim S.
16.) Seamus C.
17.) Peter H.
18.) Adric F.
19.) Haley B.
20.) Sarah S.

Preregistered NPCs

1.) Andrea R.
2.) Emilynn H.
3.) Dan W. - First Event!
4.) David T.
5.) Dan L.
6.) Paige H.
7.) Alysha S. - First Event!
8.) Ethan K. - First Event!
9.) Brent W.
10.) Jaimi D.
11.) Adam P.
12.) Jesse B.
13.) Stephen S. - First Event!
14.) Teague M.
15.) Dan S.

Color Code for Preregistrations
Red - Mostly good to go, our database shows your membership as expired, if this is in error send a note to logistics!
Blue - Mostly good to go, your card is coming from out of chapter and we haven't seen it (yet)
Green - Both Red and Blue

Woot, it's finally open and I can actually pre-register so early in advance :D

Gandian sure does love fighting Corrupt, so this ought to be a good way to break his winter peacefulness. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I'll be flying in to help run plot. Put me down on the NPC list! :thumbsup:

Dreamingfurther said:
Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I'll be flying in to help run plot. Put me down on the NPC list! :thumbsup:
I was going to NPC with you, but then I heard we were fighting Corrupt, and that seems up Gandian's alley.

Plus I think there have been things passed around about trying to perhaps coop your entire team to help 'run' an event... :thumbsup: so save your PC smashing skills for when I'm back on the other side again! ;)

Plus yea, corrupt, seems like something Gandian would care about. :wub2:

Dreamingfurther said:
Plus I think there have been things passed around about trying to perhaps coop your entire team to help 'run' an event... :thumbsup: so save your PC smashing skills for when I'm back on the other side again! ;)
That sounds fun, and I'd be up for it whenever. ;)

Dreamingfurther said:

Preregister through the usually channels punk, if I don't let other folks get away with it, neither will you :p

Question: Do artisan-type folks have access to their Hope's Reach workshops before heading south? (For Pre-reg production)

Lurin said:
Dreamingfurther said:

Preregister through the usually channels punk, if I don't let other folks get away with it, neither will you :p

NPC's don't NEED to pre-register for a one day, much less staff...

Dreamingfurther said:
Lurin said:
Dreamingfurther said:
NPC's don't NEED to pre-register for a one day, much less staff...
:disgust: As the Logistics guy, I'ma smack you when I see you next.

You DO need to pre-reg, regardless of you being a PC or NPC! And don't you forget it!

Whats the cost?

Ok, ok...

I'll NPC if I can make it...

*whistling innocently* I should pre-reg soon before Alexander kills me.

So is that a yes on the workshops?

OrcFighterFTW said:
So is that a yes on the workshops?

Gotta gimme some time, we have a plot staff now, which is great, but also means the board obsessed Owner doesn't have every answer immediately...

Yah time to do my yearly NPCing in SoMN

Top 5 Resons to Pre Reg:

5. So there will be enough food
4. So Plot knows what its working with (applies to PC and NPC)
3. To make the logistics (and Dave) happy
2. So its Cheaper for you and the Chapter
1. So Your name gets the honorable pre reg list, and maybe even get the coveted #1 spot.

I'm Pre-reged, how about You?

Player workshops in areas other than the Grasslands will not be available for use at the February one day. Many times, we will allow players use of their workshops due to travel via disjunction and the speed it allows. Unfortunately, none of the circles close enough to the grasslands are connected to the disjunction network. You are welcome to purchase a new workshop and use it, however. It would then be available whenever an event is run in the Grasslands location.

Back