Pre-reg For February 25th Now Open!

Cool, thanks!

*Coughh* It's my first event too. Do I get to have my name all special like? xD

I'll pre-reg by the end of the weekend, sorry I've been so busy!

Hey Plot,

What are the laws governing the creation of Circles of Power that last more than 1 hour in the Grasslands, if any? We (Dure'dhel and Gandian) may be casting some rituals, and may decide to spellcraft a Limited CoP, and we want to find out if there are any channels we need to go through to do so, or if we can just do it.

I just figured that, in game, we'd be able to research such a thing beforehand.

~ Alexander

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Hey Plot,

What are the laws governing the creation of Circles of Power that last more than 1 hour in the Grasslands, if any? We (Dure'dhel and Gandian) may be casting some rituals, and may decide to spellcraft a Limited CoP, and we want to find out if there are any channels we need to go through to do so, or if we can just do it.

~ Alexander

This should really be sent to the plot@mnalliance.com e-mail

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Hey Plot,

~ Alexander

Yea Alexander, go ahead and make an IG contact/or post on the boards to try and find out this information, you should be able to hear back by/before the event.

Can we get an update to the pre-reg list. I want to make sure I am included :)

-Ryan

Dr_Chill said:
Can we get an update to the pre-reg list. I want to make sure I am included :)

-Ryan
Just for confirmation, we got your pre-reg. However, you should send your friendly neighborhood Logistics what spells you're prepping for the event (and make sure you don't accidentally send it to your unfriendly neighborhood Logistics, 'cause they'll go and give you the following column:
Lv. 1 - Light x 4
Lv. 2 - Shield x 4
Lv. 3 - Lesser Investment x 4
Lv. 4 - Banish x 4
Lv. 5 - Release x 4
Lv. 6 - Magic Blade x 4
Lv. 7 - Charm x 4
Lv. 8 - Solidify x 4
Lv. 9 - Ward x 4
And all your High Magic devoted to Magic Augmenting the Lesser Investment spells.

And we all know how well that'll suit Dure'dhel. :thumbsup: )

Regardless, here's some subtle messaging for you: Hey Ryan, make sure to prepare a CoP. Like, seriously.

One could have a lot of fun with that column.

where is an update =P

Thorador said:
where is an update =P

Update has been posted, now including notes for those that have prepaid in any manner. Get those pre-regs in folks, I know it seems like you have plenty of time, but the clock is running out!

Oh crap, I suppose I should remind the other two people who live down here with me too that they need to pre-register -_-

I'm going! Just waiting to finalize my production before I prereg- You will get it in time!

Won't be able to make a one day event. Too far away. Looking forward to the first weekend event though.

-Donna

Lurin said:
The Prince, who is engaged on the South Eastern front with his forces, has asked the adventures to begin to repay their debt to him by going to aid these tribes.

I just have one question...
What debt?
I must have missed something.

I thought the same thing the first time I read it. I can't think of what we owe the Prince either.

Soooooo
... Apparently that feast had some fine print then.

Obviously because of that sheriff who decided it was a good idea to turn traitor to Gaden. :p

*double checks to make sure this is the out of game board*

Yep, definitely that sheriff.

Talitha Vashti said:
Lurin said:
The Prince, who is engaged on the South Eastern front with his forces, has asked the adventures to begin to repay their debt to him by going to aid these tribes.

What debt?

I have no idea, I'm just reposting what plot sent me, I hope someone can explain it to Durl

Talitha Vashti said:
Lurin said:

What debt?

Fun things to find out in game! :)

He didn't punish us as much as he should have, he was easy on us, thats why we have a debt towards him.
Having fern take an oblit was a very weak punishment actually =D

lol yea, well there is that... ;)

Back