Pre-reg For February 25th Now Open!

Is there anyone who has a one minute sand-timer (some might say hourglass, but considering it isn't an hour, it's technically just a one-minuteglass) that I can borrow the duration of the event? I have need of one, and can't seem to find one.

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Is there anyone who has a one minute sand-timer (some might say hourglass, but considering it isn't an hour, it's technically just a one-minuteglass) that I can borrow the duration of the event? I have need of one, and can't seem to find one.

if it's for what I expect it is...I could bring Enan's 5 minute glass for you to borrow

Lurin said:
if it's for what I expect it is...I could bring Enan's 5 minute glass for you to borrow
Yep, it's definitely for what you think (assuming you're thinking that Gandian's casting somethin' fancy), and if I can't get a 1-minute one, I would gladly use Enan's awesome one. But I would prefer a 1-minute one, since I time out my RP per minute, and that's easier to calculate with a 1-minute timer.

Two notes folks!

1.) Less than 48 hours to pre-reg, I know a couple of folks at least that still need to get those in.
2.) W.O.W who would have thought we'd get to a point where a one day game to shake off the dust of winter would see 30 people+?!

We must of had at least 25 at the fight practice too. SoMN's getting huge!

So, I'll be making it a little late because of work but due to ride stuff I was wondering if anyone would be willing to come pick up my staff sometime before Saturday and bring it with them?

I'm at 94 and 100 (Brooklyn Center)

Last few hows to get in your pre-reg! <runs around wildly to induce panic> hurry hurry hurry!

um, i sent both jesse's and my pre regs for npcing in at about 11:30...why is jesse on the list and im not?

deoman said:
um, i sent both jesse's and my pre regs for npcing in at about 11:30...why is jesse on the list and im not?
Because Jesse sent in his own pre-reg on the 19th. :thumbsup:

No, I sent Jesse's in. Btw, I was eventually going to try and reach you, Chris, but decided to be lazy and find out this way. ^_^

Jesse is just way too lazy to actually do any sending stuff in, so I pretty much handle most of his stuff -_-

deoman said:
Because Jesse sent in his own pre-reg on the 19th. :thumbsup:
ok...he told me to send his too, guess he forgot
Im guessing its just not updated with mine yet?

This is why players should be doing their own prereg's.

Yeah, but if either of us don't do it, he won't, and then logistics gets mad at him.

Well, after ransacking a board game from a closet, I have managed to procure a 1-minute sand timer, so nobody needs to lend me one for the event.

It's a shame I'll have to turn it over 30 times for me to cast an Obliterate on Dure'dhel, but that's just the price you pay, I guess.

;)

Aww, we should see if we can get Plot's permission to Execrate him :p

Back