Pre-reg for November 2nd, NOW Open!

Lurin

Duke
Pre-Registration is now open for the November 2nd-4th Castle Event, is what I will say August 1st!

To pre-reg let us know you are coming as soon as possible and by no later then October the 29th, In order to make staff the happiest people on Earth, get your pre-reg in to go through logistics quickly! Also, it allows you to play at a discounted rate! See? Now everyone can be happy.

For a list/form for preregistration check our website at http://mnalliance.com/members/forms/pre-reg/ Simply fill it out and click submit.

You may also prereg for one of the 3 available semi-private room. They contain 4 bunks and a sink/small storage area and may be warded IG. To register one member of the foursome must let us know, and all 4 people must be pre-registered for the event. In order to be guarnteed a room, all pre-reserved rooms must be paid for within two weeks of the reservations being finalized (once all 3 are reserved).

Due to the limited nature of the room reservations that will be available, we will not accept reservations until August 1st to give people time to get organized if they want a room, please see the 'Castle FAQ' post for more information on the reverse auction system. Remeber reserving a room gives you a private bath and shower, and helps support your favorite Minnesota based Alliance Chapter.

The players with blue names have incomplete pre-regs, and must get the information listed to logstics before midnight of Wednesday, October 30th! If you do not get this information to us before that time, your entrance into game may be delayed! The point of having pre-registration is allowing us to prepared your spells, skills, and whatnot prior to game, so it is crucial that you get this information to us!

Pre-Registered PCs:

1.) Christina S. (Socora)
2.) Mariah S. (Talitha)
3.) Donna C. (Tentative) (Skye)
4.) Ryan Bu.(Dure'dhel)
5.) Peter H. (Cho Ko Nu)
6.) Courtney H. (Kendra)
7.) Corey B. - Skills (Kage)
8.) Rob D. (Kitaruen)
9.) Dan L. (Three)
10.) Ryan B. (Asher)
11.) Paul F. (Fern)
12.) Kristin G. (Bevin)
13.) Kyle Sc. (Briar)
14.) Paige H. (Panda) (Pre-Paid)
15.) Brent W. (Hengin) (Pre-Paid)
16.) Alexander T.(Gandian)
17.) Adam P. (Asura)
18.) Caleb N. (Reyn)
19.) Adam D. (Val)
20.) Matt M. (Victor)
21.) Ryan H. (Icey)
22.) Nick P. (Foss)
23.) Andrea R. (Lilly)
24.) Jack B. (Zed)
25.) Ted C. (Vadis)
24.) Amy G. (Chip)
25.) Marshall S. - Skills (Nowen)
26.) Adric F. (Anthony)
27.) Timothy M. (Jonathan)
28.) Rick B. (York)
28b.) Jenn S. (Jamina)
29.) Victoria P. (Eldandiril)
30.) Daphne P. (Eve)
31.) Kayla N. (Keallit)
32.) Carly B. (Dagmara)
33.) Tim S. (Tazoulti)
34.) Dave G. (Enan)
35.) Mike H. (Gabriel)
36.) Alysha K. (Regan)
37.) Miranda B. (Saito)
38.) Ethan K. (Ewan)
39.) Josh S. (Lightning)

Registered PCs:40.) Luke W. (Element)
41.) Ranee J. (Pandora) (Partially pre-paid)
42.) David C. (Davion)
43.) Seamus C. (Tarqaq)
44.) Andrew S. (Mithradates)

Pre-Registered NPCs:
1.) David T.
2.) Stephen S.
3.) Nathan K.
4.) Anthony G.
5.) Erik A.
6.) Doug M.
7.) Anthony B.
8.) Kyle Su.
9.) Emilynn H.
10.) Teague M.
11.) Andrew W.

Registered NPCs:
12.) Mike M.

Pre-Registered Rooms:
Room 1 - Shadow's Light (Fully Confirmed!)
Room 2 - The Keepers (Fully Confirmed!)
Room 3 - Forest Edge (Fully Confirmed!)

Re: Pre-reg for November 2nd, NOT open...deal with it

You contradict yourself, sir.

shhh,

when he realizes there are multiple personalities up there is when it all goes wrong

Thorador said:
You contradict yourself, sir.

Fixed, you picky picky man.

But I want to say that I'm NPC'ing now. D: If Staff wants to be happy, they should know NOW that I'm NPC'ing the castle.

I can't wait! This is going to be so much fun.

Pre-reg sent... :p

You're two weeks early, DT :p

It's time, the pre-reg list has been wiped for people who jumped the gun <Stares at Dave T.>

If you wish to reserve a room send a note to Logistics@mnalliance.com reservations are now a flat $80 (or $20 a head) and you must know the 4 people that will be populating it.

Last time we used the castle the private rooms where EXTREMELY popular, do not expect them to sit around until the last days.

Do I need to re-send my pre-reg? :thumbsup:

Yep, as I said we wiped the pre-reg list between events to help logistics avoid errors.

Special note, in order to eliminate confusion the private rooms have been converted into one low flat rate!

sent mine again just to be extra sure! :)

Pre-regs updated, Those rooms are (likely) going quick.

it looks like the registration system might need some work for when i signed up for Oct. it put me down for Nov. instead very curious? either i made a mistake or something went wrong...?
David Raatz

Dragonblade said:
it looks like the registration system might need some work for when i signed up for Oct. it put me down for Nov. instead very curious? either i made a mistake or something went wrong...?
David Raatz

Looks like you had the wrong box option picked, I fixed it.

Pre-registrations have been updated.

PLEASE NOTE - For the private rooms, pre-payment will get you a reservation for 7 days to get the 4 pre-registrations in, failure to properly pre-register during that time may see you getting a refund if another group completes the pre-registration and payment options.

It's at the Nisswa site, correct?

Also, where do we sleep if we can't get one of the private rooms?

2. What will the sleeping arraignments be like?

The sleeping arraignments include 2 16 bunk rooms, a 32 bunk room, and 3 Private 4 bunk rooms. (plus one additional 4 bunk room we reserve for our hard working staffers) The 3 bunk rooms will be made available for reservations for $80 per room (that's $20 a person), in the event of unreserved rooms, senior npcs not in the staff room will be given preference. Reservations will be first come first serve, to reserve a room you must have all 4 people pre-registered, You may pre-register as attending, just not PC or NPC on the form, starting August 1st, just note PC or NPC, a full registration will be required by the pre-registration dead line of October 29th at 11:59 PM. Room Reservation fees will be 'partly refundable' Meaning we'll attempt to relist them for you and give you whatever they go for in the event you have to cancel. Room Reservations may not be transfered for more than they were reserved at (no scalping ^.^)

Back