Pre-reg for the August event

Nordenn will see it done.

(Not to self, using altered movie quotes from the one guy who didn't survive the trilogy... not smart... :pinch: )

Come on... Lochaber, Ulthoc's all time most hated bad guy? and the last event before the character hits the ten year mark? What could possibly go wrong? :wacko:

The galanthians placed the cursed that caused the waves of stonehollow to become monsters right?

Hi,
I preregged for the coming event, and donated as well. Listed above I'm preregged but not donated. Anything I need to do?

Andrew Wilson

Aggravain said:
The galanthians placed the cursed that caused the waves of stonehollow to become monsters right?

Kyle, I am gonna straight up ban your phone's IP address if you don't turn off autocorrect. I just spent 10 minutes trying to make sense of that.

Snuggles,
-toddo

Ok folks, as of right now, there is a 60% chance that I can make the event! But because I'm traveling, I either need to pre-reg now or not at all. To save myself the $10, I'd like to prereg now... so I just have a clarifying question- If I pre-reg and can't make the event, I understand that the money I spent can go towards the next event. What if I pre-reg, can't make this event, and then can't make it to an event until as late as next season? Do I still have this one pre-reg counted for me, to use whenever?

Thanks for the help and advice, team! :D <3s!

KialdaLoa said:
Ok folks, as of right now, there is a 60% chance that I can make the event! But because I'm traveling, I either need to pre-reg now or not at all. To save myself the $10, I'd like to prereg now... so I just have a clarifying question- If I pre-reg and can't make the event, I understand that the money I spent can go towards the next event. What if I pre-reg, can't make this event, and then can't make it to an event until as late as next season? Do I still have this one pre-reg counted for me, to use whenever?

Thanks for the help and advice, team! :D <3s!

As long as you tell Mike you aren't coming it ends up as a credit in the system (at least it used to, can't imagine why it would change :))

Yea I'm pretty much certain the credit will wait as long as you need to until you can attend another event.

Alrighty then, I'm pre-regged as Alda! I hope to be able to make it, but have a lot to sort through between now and then. Thanks for the help, Kelly and David! :)

Re: Pre-reg for the August event: DEADLINE SUNDAY

Prepayed, and payed for a private room. :)

Payed for a private room as well. Mind if I snag the fire room?

Nope, I requested the Earth anyways. :)

I am definately going, I just paid for the event. Asked Crossroads to shoot over my character card.

Can I please add Greg de los Santos to my cabin reservation? That should make four - myself, Greg, Duffy, and Maggie. :] Thank you! I forget which cabin I asked for... I think it was Phoenix? Thanks again.

I apologize for my constant posting and schedule confusion here... but as of right now, it looks like if I am able to make it at all, it'd only be for late Saturday and Sunday, so I'm going to opt out of PCing and save that pre-reg money for the next whole event I can attend.

Again, sorry for the confusion, and thanks for understanding and holding on to that payment! If I can somehow make it there, though, I'm gonna NPC for the first time! Woot!

Can Norden snag a cabin? We have Tehlok, Harrison, Gregor, Nuheran, and Ulthoc for it.

Norden's gonna be in strength*, this is gonna be fun. :)

Tom H

* well, at least at the start of the event......

FOIGofWar said:
Can Norden snag a cabin? We have Tehlok, Harrison, Gregor, Nuheran, and Ulthoc for it.

Norden's gonna be in strength*, this is gonna be fun. :)

Tom H

* well, at least at the start of the event......

You planning on getting obliterated a few times before the end of the event?

-MS

Tom fears no oblit.

Back