Pre-Reg for the September 2014 Event

kiarra

Artisan
Pre-reg is now OPEN!!
(If you have missed the pre-reg deadline please still send in a pre-reg if you are planning on coming to the event, while you may not get the discount you can help make Friday night check-in faster and easier for all of us.)

This is for the Alliance Oregon September 26-28 2014 at Camp Kiwanilong, Warrenton, OR.
Pre-reg will close on Friday, September 19, at 11:59 PM.

Please fill out our pre-reg form here
(If you have questions on how to Pre-Reg, please check out this post.)

Reminder we are now only accepting pre-reg's via our online form, we will no longer accept emails. Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any BP expenditures you need to take care of them separately from your pre-reg, please send inquiries and requests to the logistics email. Thanks!

In addition we will be cracking down on incomplete pre-regs going forward, please remember that if your pre-reg is received incomplete you will not receive the discount event fee. You will be charged the at the door price for the event.

Event Fees
  • PC: $65.00 at the door, $50.00 if you pre-reg.
  • Advance page: $40.00 at the door, $30.00 if you pre-rg.
  • Page: $30.00 at the door, $20.00 if you pre-reg.
  • NPC: Free, NPC food is $15.00.

Name in red - Recieved an incomplete pre-reg.
Name in blue - Late Pre-reg.

PC Pre-reg's received:
Max S - Ash
Barbara M - Aizyk Veldrik
Mike S - Frayten
Rick R - Durnic
Benjamin T - Kelethuan
Seth B - Alavatar
Katie B - Red
Zarazaiel Y - Hava Amalaya
Isaac H - Shin Greylight
Shane M - Elryion Nyonos
Paul I - Thousand Bones
Paige H - Panda
Ryan W - Luke
Brian H - Tadeusz Solarski
Nathan B - Dante D. Vaik
shane r - loganzi
Queenie T - Demona Lissa Strathanona
Ryan W - Luke
Wolf C - Ezra Wolfram
Kevin M - Flynn
Jimmy H - Ardryk Veldrik
Ron L - Alcandar Northwind
Travis J - Rathen
Denise B - Taliya
David c - apsilin
Bryan G - Arannin Shifan Elansky
Scott K - Mixer
Carmen S - Roan
Matt O - A Guy
Lizzy M - Shelk
Josh Dixon - Windercroft
Gabriel dlA - Hu Li Cha "Little"
Brian J - Ashok
Cassandra J - Orin Sylvanus
David B - Unknown
Tony C - Todesgrif
David K - Maven
Anthony H - "Dirty" Doherty
Anthony M - Raganzi
Taylor M - Erys Baile
Anthony F - Dorian Thomas Gilwin O'connor
Paul G - Tal'Varnian
Kara P - Spook
Leigh-Ann M - Kiarra
Cymryc M
Aodhan M - Lochlan
Jinian M - Lael
Jordan M - Chatu Hin
Jaimi D - Nova
Jacob B - Xenyu Kuai
Jason W - Landon Batalis
Alison B - Zehnyu "Ghost" Shanshi
Crystal A - Lone
Eric E - Teth
Sharon R - Pasca
Kirsten O - Vedoma Blood
Sori G - Ponya
Jamie G - Melvyn
Derek T - Mekias Scamp
tyler j - Reglag
Minh D - Logos
Jordan F - Vanyal Anarion

Character Transfers received:
(If your name is not on this list then I have not received your character card from your home chapter. If I do not receive it by Thursday evening ( 09/25/2014) you will either need to bring a copy of your most recent card or play with the most recent card I have for you in the database. If I don't have anything for you in the database you might end up NPCing.)
Ben T
Katie B
Shane M
Nate B
Shane R
Queenie T
Wolf C
Kevin M
Ron L
Denise B
Brian J
David B
Tony M
Anthony H
Taylor M
Anthony F
Kirsten O
Sori G
Jamie G
Derek T
Jordan F

NPC Pre-reg's received:
Klee D
norman b
amanda g
Emily S
Holly P
Elise C
Gavin V
Slayde S
Jeffrey Lance S
William B
Adam St
Kenneth W
Shawna R
Tucker B
Cassandra B
Evan R
Nicholas B
Erin S
Thomas S
Joe H
Robert F
Thomas S
Hailey O
Matt O
Isaiah B
Amy G
Chas H
Krystina F
Richard H

NPC Meal Plan - 28
Klee D
Holly P
Elise C
Slayde S
Jeffrey Lance S
William B
Adam S
Kenneth W
Shawna R
Tucker B
Cassandra B
Cymryc
Leigh-Ann
Aodhan
Jinian
Evan R
Nicholas B
Erin S
Thomas S
Joe H
Robert F
Thomas S
Chas H
Krystina F
Richard H

Last updated: 9/21/2014
If you feel you should be on this list and are not, please email logistics and let us know. Thanks!

Last edited:
Heya Leigh-Ann!

Would it be possible to get an update to the online database before the prereg deadline? I believe I have some free build to spend which might affect my battleboard, but instead of everyone bugging you directly about that, if the DB could get updated we can request just the build updates instead of a "how much do I have" *and* a build update :)

Thanks!
-Bryan

Ian will - unfortunately - not be in attendance for the campaign opener.

One of my best friends has chosen that weekend to get married, and has asked me to be the best man. I will /probably/ see you kids in November.

January in the past is a pretty stiff deadline for character transfers.

Thanks Jimmy! It is fixed now!

I pre-regged on the 15th but I am not on the list. :-(

The PC Meal plan has not been announced and will be announced before the weekend is out. It is a volunteer endeavor run only by me and not at all run or organized by Alliance Oregon. Also, I have been debating on cooking for the full weekend for PCs or just a particular meal with multiple courses. Apologies for its lateness. It will be out by Sunday. The NPC Meal plan remains as always in place and I will be cooking for that one as per usual as NPC Cook.

Transfer list has been updated, if you are not on the list then I have not received a character card for you from your home chapter.

There are a few character transfers from Seattle that are waiting on blankets from other chapters. If the blanket requests are not received by Thursday mid-day, I will be sending the following cards to Oregon on Thursday.

Barbara M. - Aizyk
Jimmy H. - Ardryck

Myself and my friend Will are planning on coming, just not sure if we will be able to make the whole weekend or just Saturday. Either way we will be on the NPC side of things again.

Myself and my friend Will are planning on coming, just not sure if we will be able to make the whole weekend or just Saturday. Either way we will be on the NPC side of things again.
Make sure you both pre-reg.

how do NPC's prereg? do i just mention i'm coming in this thread or somewhere else? and what about signing up for meal plan?

Back