PRE-REG: MAY EVENT

We won't be letting people do rebuilds mid-game as we did during the one-day, but we will be allowing people to make changes to their character cards for the May game, with the official Spirit Forges taking place after the owner vote has solidified 2.0 (something currently scheduled for the end of May).

Ya can't first aid dead!

Uh, I'm a little confused and might be wrong, but the item conversion link leads to 2.0 Item-Scroll-Production Helper.xlsx, not the spreadsheet I saw Alexander using with me at the conversion day. I have my conversion for my MIs all figured out though because I did it already, I just haven't submitted it for official tags yet.

Last edited:
Uh, I'm a little confused and might be wrong, but the item conversion link leads to 2.0 Item-Scroll-Production Helper.xlsx, not the spreadsheet I saw Alexander using with me at the conversion day. I have my conversion for my MIs all figured out though because I did it already, I just haven't submitted it for official tags yet.
Actually, that is indeed the same spreadsheet I was using. It has four sheets (which you can toggle between via the tabs at the bottom of the screen), with sheet 3 being the one for figuring out an item's points.

I'm going to have to back out on this weekend. Stuff came up.

When aegis is called does it count as a defense and thus prevent meditation?

When aegis is called does it count as a defense and thus prevent meditation?

If you are referring to the ways that "Focus" can be broken, then a declaration of Aegis would not break or prevent Focus. Aegis is a "Dumb No Effect", so it would be like throwing Ice at an Ice Elemental who is trying to study a spellbook (he wants to better himself); he would still declare, "No Effect" to the Ice damage, but that declaration wouldn't end his Focus.

I was clarifying weather someone who tosses abilities into them will be able to meditate said abilities back. If it's officially a defense (which no effect is) then said abilities can not be meditated. It's worded well I just misread. Thanks for the quick clarification.

I was clarifying weather someone who tosses abilities into them will be able to meditate said abilities back. If it's officially a defense (which no effect is) then said abilities can not be meditated. It's worded well I just misread. Thanks for the quick clarification.

Ah, gotcha. Players would be able to meditate back their Signature spells that were thrown at the target, but anything else that was thrown would be lost.

Last question I promise is there a menu for this weekend?

Peanuts.

No really, have I ever let you down?

Breakfast: breakfast burritos, yogurt with granola, hard boiled eggs, steel cut oatmeal.
Lunch: sanwiches, chips, carrots, fruit salad, and maybe something else
Supper: chicken drumsticks, roasted potatoes, brocolli (with or without cheese), bread

Respectfully~
Amy

Oh, and I don't like to publish the menu in case I change it last minute but I made an exception for you, Rob.

Back