Pre-reg Open for April 1st Castle Siege! Due 3/15, 3/28

BtB said:
there might be another Dave R.....if so, my mistake.
David Raatz.

Dave (Glaeser, since specification is apparently needed), you should start putting the full last names on there in future, so confusion doesn't arise.

Hey Ryan, Thomas, and Corey,

Since Kiefer is very likely not going to PC, would any of you have a problem with Gandian taking his place in the private barrack? I would, of course, pay the necessary fee to do so.

Let me know,
~ Alexander

Just a reminder folks, if you expect to come, please let us know in the next two days to help us make sure we have the right amount of space reserved and food planning! Some mercy may be granted to first timers coming from out of state, but don't tempt fate!

Please know that I'm coming. Also, will IBGAs be looked at before the event? Because I've gotten no response to the one I sent out in early February.

I can haz come?
Timothy McComas-Bussa (Player)
Jonathan Darin (Character)
Oh, and veggie food if you can.

Davion said:
Please know that I'm coming. Also, will IBGAs be looked at before the event? Because I've gotten no response to the one I sent out in early February.

IBGAs are currently in the hopper, so far today I've replied to 27 requests and recieved 31 additional requests (many of those responces/additional requests to my responses to the original requests)

We'll toss a post up once the hopper is clear for any request that got missed in the massive influx.

On a seperate note, we will be cracking down on IBGA multiple requests after the castle event, so please remember to condense your ideas to one submittion, and try to limit things to a reasonable level, remember your characters do have things to do "off camera" so you should not be trying to account for 100% of your time, think closer to the 20% of the elasped time to account for existing duties/sleep etc. This does not mean we won't be willing to clarify a confusing answer, but we will generally push any additional follow up to the first answer to an In Game task, or after the next event so we can focus on making sure we give the best experience possible and continue to push more of the action into the actual events!

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
Dave (Glaeser, since specification is apparently needed), you should start putting the full last names on there in future, so confusion doesn't arise.

That might not actually help though - Believe it or not, there is another Tim in WI with my exact first, middle and last name... Great for confusing the people who try to google me, but sometimes annoying as all get out at other times (particularly when I visit certain places in WI).

But on another subject, I'm all pre-regged and Tagged now, if anyone cares about it. :whistle:

Anselm/Luke C.
The way you are to register for the event is to send an email to logistics@mnalliance.com stating that you will be either NPCing or PCing, that it will be your first event, and supply us with a list of all allergies you have.

Please pull my pre-registration out. Given a number of factors, I am not going to be attending.

Andrea R does not see her name yet.

Just poking my head in to make the pre-reg official. Maybe one of these days I'll start reading the boards again too.
Looking forward to the siege, and hope my NPCing skills are still up to snuff for it.

Okay folks, if yer one of those wait till the last minute folks to let us know you are coming, please let us know ASAP as I'm slogging through the logistical prep work (doing the loot math and making sure you are set to get credit if you come) so please do us a favor and send us a quick note if you arn't on the newly updated list.

Yea there are a large number of "Daves" I think there are 4 this weekend...

Wanted to go but ran into a ride issue the last minute... Was hoping to ride with Daniel but he works saturday so i would have no way back. could only go if i could ride with someone from the cities. let me know if anyone has an open seat from the cities. -Dawson

Back