Pre-reg Open for April 1st Castle Siege! Due 3/15, 3/28

Thorador said:
Hey now, I totally prereged, I just don't send in my tag requests and such until late since I don't know them until a week out. =P

And for that, I despise you ;)

Is it me, or is the most common SoMN name for LARPing "Ryan" -_-

Sorry I couldn't make it 5 Ryan's for this event. At least we had 5 at the Feb. one.

used to be dave

I clicked on the link at the top and it went to NO WHERE. Also, I seem to recall the level cap being removed for this event....is that correct???

daver

You should bring your 200 build MWE craftsman ;)

I will have to check into that...not sure what level that guys is yet. might be close. His name is Kneel.....my other character is Bob.

KNEEL and BOB!!!

be good to see you again,
Thorador

BtB said:
Also, I seem to recall the level cap being removed for this event....is that correct???
The 255 cap is firmly in place for this event. The 255 cap will be removed at the end of this year's season.

Lol at this rate it's going to be a PC vs. PC game. We need more NPC's

Well, it's looking like I may have to back out on this game. It seemed like it would work, but with gas jumping 50 cents per gallon overnight, and the amount of re-costuming that would be needed, it's going towards being outside my price range. 500 mile round trip maths out to $200 in gas alone, given what my truck pulls these days. :unsure:

Sounds like you need to find a friend with a more fuel-efficient car to commute with...problem solved! :thumbsup:

Wait, no Pathfinders to use Gorka mind controll? How will I know what to do? Bus? Train? Plane? Transportation device why haven't I invented you yet!

Sorry to hear you can't make it, but if I can help solve your problem let me know.

Edit : Dave, you need an npc who can -fight-? :twisted:

No Pathfinders anyway, it is just me, and I am bringing my dark elf if I make it. Carpooling would be cool... but there are literally 5 active alliance players in this state, and I am the only one with any plans to play this season.

If you were to make it to just one game this season I'd say the castle is the one to make. I mean the gas prices aren't gonna get any better.

Wraith said:

No Pathfinders anyway, it is just me, and I am bringing my dark elf if I make it. Carpooling would be cool... but there are literally 5 active alliance players in this state, and I am the only one with any plans to play this season.

We are always in need of npcs with many different talents, including strong fighters and those that can handle more complicated RP roles. :D

I see my name on the pre-reg, but I have not done so. It falls at a very unwieldy time, my school has spring break that following week and because of that we have a lock-out on taking that Thursday or Friday off or all the teachers would just leave early. So given that situation and the cost of travel to play just Saturday night, I can not make it =(. If I did I would totally NPC for you...but I suck at RP unless I am a merchant.

Dave R...

there might be another Dave R.....if so, my mistake.

Dave Russell

aka
Bob the blacksmith or Kneel the MWE

Roleplay is never a problem.

Lurin said:
Wraith said:

We are always in need of npcs with many different talents, including strong fighters and those that can handle more complicated RP roles. :D

there is another Dave R =P At least I am fairly sure of this.

Back