Pre-Registration Closed! for the Soap Factory Event!

Lurin

Duke
That's right folks you've been on pins and needles, but the Soap Factory Event Pre-registration is now open, there are a few things you need to know about this Event as it's a bit special, and other clarifications can be found on the topic with that name.

This Event will be on July 29th-31st with Check in/soft Lay on at 6, PCs will be able to enter game as soon as they are checked in/in costume. With the first main plot points and service starting at 9 PM. The event will end Sunday Morning at 10 am.

First, we are NOT accepting NPC registrations for this event, as we have a large pool of NPC artists that will be doing much of the npcing, under the guidance of a team of marshals for this event. As work continues we will be opening up a very small number of npc slots these slots will be given mainly to long-term NPCs.

Second this event has an Attendance cap, once that cap is reached we simply will not be accepting further pre-registrations. To be honest we don't expect this cap to be a problem, as it is quite high, but due to the special nature of this event the cap may be reached. Please note only pre-registrations, meeting our guidelines will be accepted, telling Dave you are 'totally coming' will not reserve you a spot.

Third this event is No-Cap, No MI restrictions, all restricted items WILL travel, and LCO items will be limited to 20 rituals (sans extenders) and only those items that can be created within the current system, any flawed item may be rejected if we feel the flaw does not fit the feel of the event.

Fourth this event conforms to all Fortannis rules and regulations, you CAN die, you MIGHT perm, there may be a small number of LCO effects for this event, these will be listed as soon as they are determined, we will be making every effort to allow you to refuse any module that contains an LCO effect to the detriment of your character.

Fifth Due to the special nature of this event, we will be offering it at a reduced price as our costs are lower then usual, and are pleased to announce the fee for this event will be a mere $25. This includes catered food that will be available at meal times, and throughout the weekend. Sleeping arraignments have been made but you will need to bring personal bedding supplies.

Prereg will close July 25th at 11:59 PM!

Without further windup please find the list of available slots below, and fill them quickly!

PC Slots
1. Mariah S.
2. Paul F.
3. Peter H.
4. Emilynn H.
5. Chris B.
6. Alexander T.
7. Nathan K.
8. Corey B.
9. Rob S.(Prepaid)
10. Charlotte R.
11. Michael L.
12. Naomi F.
13. Ariana B.
14. Seamus C.
15. Courtney H.
16. Peter D.
17. David C.
18. Denise C.
19. Josh S.
20. Al W. <Prepaid>
21. Stephen R.
22. Dan L.
23. Lexi L. (no KNOWN relation to #22.)
24. Andrea R.
25. Teague M.
26. Tristan W.
27. Steve N.
28. Victoria P.
29. Matt S.
30. Tim M.
31. Ryan B. <prepaid>
32. Jessie B.
33. Rick B.
34. Tim S.
35. Jenn S.
36. David M.
37. Dan S.
38. Sarah S. (Prepaid)
39. Andrew C. (Prepaid)
40. Ranee J.
41. Thomas M.
42. Jack B.
43. Matt N. (Prepaid)

Marshal Volunteers
1. David G.
2. Stephen S.
3. Paige H.
4. Brent W.
5. Adam P. (partially)

NPC Slots (Special)

Tavern Npcs (2)
1. Christina S. (Larp Mom)
2. Dawson D.

Runners
1. Amy G.
2. Kristin G.

Re: Pre-Registration Now open for the Soap Factory Event!

Sent!

I am IN! also if you need any special npcs or extra help of any kind lemme know :)

I already sent my pre reg before you opened the pre-registration forum, do I need to send it again?

deoman said:
I already sent my pre reg before you opened the pre-registration forum, do I need to send it again?

yes

Sent! :D Paul, please tell me you're playing Fern! :yes:

I am probably playing Fern...depends on if Talitha is still angry about that awesomely neat butterknife. :)

Paul

I am still looking at PCing but if you need marshals still please do keep me in mind for the test.

When did I sign up to marshal this? I'm PCing...

Fynwei said:
When did I sign up to marshal this? I'm PCing...

noted and updated.

AllianceCHI said:
I am probably playing Fern...depends on if Talitha is still angry about that awesomely neat butterknife. :)

Paul
I dunno why she'd be angry... it's a very fine silver butter knife. ;)

Yeah, I guess I'll go. I'll PC. It'll be weird having people coming in and watching us though...

Prereg is in!

Pre-registrations updated, the PC slots are already 18% full! Best send those pre-regs in soon to avoid getting left out!

for us tavern folk... are there preset npcs? or do we create our own?
-dawson

Lok said:
for us tavern folk... are there preset npcs? or do we create our own?
-dawson

I know the suspense is killing you folks, but quite literally you HAVE all the information I do, so please hold while we continue to nail things down.

completely understandable. thanks. -dawson

Hi All.
Ok im in.
But i have one question.
Where will we be sleeping and on what?
Thanks
AL

ALWEASEL said:
Hi All.
Ok im in.
But i have one question.
Where will we be sleeping and on what?
Thanks
AL

Sleeping will be onsite in specially prepped areas for it, sleeping areas are indoors, but not air conditioned and will be designed to mimic are forest clearing type area. You will want to bring ground pads/sleeping bags as I'm no sure how soft the fake turf will be, but expect it to be fairly hard.

So i totally understand if you don't know this yet, seeing as i am guessing there are a billion and one specific details, but is the sleeping area one big area or is it in section/ smaller areas? I know its on the turf stuff or whatever its called...

OOG- Charlotte

Back