Pre-Registration for August event

Re: Pre-Registration for the August 20-22 event: DEADLINE 8/15

I shall be NPC'ing this event, so unfortunately none of the "Murder Khorwyn" mods can be implemented this time around. ;) Please add me to the list!

Duke Frost said:
I'm NPCing and writing some plot for this event, so more people should pre-reg. I would like to run some elf stuff, but I need to know elves will be there.

Scott
aka Pestilence

Ivan wants to be an elf. Does that count?

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

IvanDrake said:
Duke Frost said:
I'm NPCing and writing some plot for this event, so more people should pre-reg. I would like to run some elf stuff, but I need to know elves will be there.

Scott
aka Pestilence

Blythedale, the barony to join when you don't want to be the race you were born as.

IvanDrake said:
Duke Frost said:

Scott
aka Pestilence

Who is this Ivan you speak of?

Grim is good being a dwarf. Khorwyn may want to gender change back being a lady. Then the love between he and Nathan can be realized.

wait.. Khorwyn is a man? I need to talk to customer service..... :oops: :?

Re: Pre-Registration for August event: DEADLINE SUNDAY 8/15

How do I register the 4 people for a cabin?

Chris

Make sure you have four people pre-reged and then just request it.

Scott

To PC or npc that is the question...toddo said he'd make me a special npc if I did

He lied. All special NPC roles go to me, even if I have to play more than one at a time. :shock:

It seems I have a lot of NPC duty for myself this weekend, so if anyone is thinking about NPCing and doesn't want to run around in the woods, I could use a tavern person!

Dave can do it. Let him dress up as one of Khorwyn's employees from his "other business". if you don' know what that is, FOIG.

Aggravain said:
To PC or npc that is the question...toddo said he'd make me a special npc if I did

I vote PC... but don't tell Toddo.
Grim is tons of fun.

-MS

Fearless Leader said:
Pre-Regged PCs
17. Mike Balsome
18. Mike Wasielewski
19. Hau Tran
20. Tom Miressi
21. James Stabile
22. Matt Watkins

CABINS
Gryphon: Dave Balsome

Mike these are for the September 10th event. I put it in the additional notes...

Gilwing said:
Fearless Leader said:
Pre-Regged PCs
17. Mike Balsome
18. Mike Wasielewski
19. Hau Tran
20. Tom Miressi
21. James Stabile
22. Matt Watkins

CABINS
Gryphon: Dave Balsome

Mike these are for the September 10th event. I put it in the additional notes...

You did indeed, sorry I missed that. I was hoping you guys were showing up for this one, the numbers have been low! But I guess everyone wants to be at the Tournament...

Last day to pre reg and pre logistify in order to go in for the magic item drawing! Common people make the tag monkeys happy! Have us marvel at the like 29spell tags we pull! Give me things to do in my free time besides trying to develope dwarf drinking songs. PRELOGISTIFY BY PREREGISTERING TODAY!!........ KHORWYN IS A LADY

Re: Pre-Registration for August event: DEADLINE TODAY

Argh, I am SO MAD that I can't go :( Stupid college! Why do I have to go back to school?! :( I need to hang out with Luka again, I need to MEET Ren, and I have SO MUCH I wanna talk about with Kuwo! (I read through that little book... awesome stuff!!!) And everyone else! I'm going to miss you all!!!! :( :(

Have tons of fun everyone! See you next season!

Kuwo!! Woot!! Brightoak is in the hizzy.

Anna, Brightoak, and Delaldur (as soon as he registers), + one other person (Joe/Kuwo, you in?).. So, um, I guess, 2LFG: Cabin.

HtM

I paid for the last private room to be set for Robert Kinlein (Raven Nevermore). Thanks

AllianceNJ said:
I paid for the last private room to be set for Robert Kinlein (Raven Nevermore). Thanks

Here's my dilemma. Everyone tell me what is fair.

Brian (Garathon) paid for that room a while ago, and then decided on Friday he would NPC instead. He asked me to give the room to Todd (Ithica) but Todd hadn't pre-registered so I said I would hold it for him a bit until Todd paid, because you have to be pre-registered to reserve a room. However, Todd never pre-registered and now someone has paid for it to be held for Bobby (Raven).

My thought is that Bobby should get it, but is that fair to Brian and Todd? I'm going to have someone upset no matter what we do, I guess, but the policy is that you have to be pre-registered to reserve a room and Brian is no longer pre-registered...

Opinions?

Back