Pre-registration for August is CLOSED

Re: Pre-registration for August

mikestrauss said:
Anyone else notice that NPC camp will be over half couples (6 by my count)? It is also the weekend of the ball.

Coincidence? I think not.

-MS
Bow chicka wow-wooooowwww

Re: Pre-registration for August; DEADLINE SUNDAY

Sign me up for NPC duty! See you all then

Greetings!
Kevin Bertrand pre-registered to play as Avernorn this event.
Hope to have fun while trying to dance and fight!

I will be coming out to NPC, I've been meaning to see the site finally. :) My event membership fee is already paid with PayPal, do I need to register on the site in addition?

Trent

Hey Trent! Once you've paid the membership fee, you're good to go! I look forward to meeting you in NPC camp. :D

Re: Pre-registration for August; DEADLINE TODAY

Paypal payment for both myself and my wife. Marissa Curry.

Thanks!

Re: Pre-registration for August; DEADLINE TODAY

Sing me to PC with Himson.

I am having issues getting the character straightened out. I just want to give you guys a heads up that I will be there to play.

I sent in pre-reg payment on Saturday for Mike Duetzmann, and he's not on the list. Who do I email?

Mike Ventrella said:
OleanderSky said:
I sent in pre-reg payment on Saturday for Mike Duetzmann, and he's not on the list. Who do I email?

What email was used to pay for it?

Oleander_sky@yahoo.com
Four separate payments were made from that account. My registration + membership, my food, Dan Aldi's registration + membership, and Mike Duetzmann's registration.

Robb Graves said:
I assume Logistics is way backed up since I haven't received a reply to begin the pre-log process in a week. should we just assume we need to do these on site this event?

Most likely. Josh posted a FB status update about a week ago saying there had been some database corruption and that he needed to work through 149 e-mails to correct it.

-MS

OleanderSky said:
Mike Ventrella said:
OleanderSky said:

What email was used to pay for it?

Oleander_sky@yahoo.com
Four separate payments were made from that account. My registration + membership, my food, Dan Aldi's registration + membership, and Mike Duetzmann's registration.

Found it. Sorry, sometimes gmail will stack similar emails and then not let me know that they have added a new one to the stack. I usually catch them but not always (as you can see).

Robb Graves said:
I assume Logistics is way backed up since I haven't received a reply to begin the pre-log process in a week. should we just assume we need to do these on site this event?

Yes, there was a database corruption and it took Josh until last night to finish rebuilding the last two or so months of logistics. As of now, he's working on taking care of this weekend's prelogisting. I'm sorry about the backup, guys, and thank you for your patience!

Jeramey Klein will be NPCing, I think his Trial membership should still be active.

I'm still on the list for some reason but I can't make it. :(

I'll see you all in September though :)

Back